-14

[3RD POV]

The time leaper watch the scene infront of him with his mind going crazy because of what's happening.

'What the hell is going on? Toman's conflict should've been stopped, but now a new one has started?' Takemichi thought as he watched the group of people surrounding them, 'This is gonna take more than just stopping Kiyomasa'

A sudden various noise of bikes came causing Takemichi to snap out of his thoughts.

"Just in time" the second division captain, Mitsuya Takashi said while grinning as they all look towards where the noise is coming from.

The group of people stopped in front of them wearing a familiar uniforms and some familiar faces.

"Infighting's not really my thing" came Yasuhiro Muto the 5th division captain.

"But if we're going up against Moebius, then I can go all-out!" Exclaimed the 4th division captain, Nahoya Kawata with his usual smiley face.

"Which means tonight's the big show down" the 1st division captain, Keisuke Baji said while holding a hair tie with his mouth.

"You guys...." said Mikey as he looked at them in surprise.

"Yoo" Mikey's eyes shifted towards who just spoke and there saw the white haired girl he came to liked, standing with her brother.

The blonde boy frown as he look at her walking closer to him. "Why are you here? It's dangerous" he said with worry in his voice.

"Don't worry about that, I can take care of my self" the girl said as she grinned up at him.

"A girl huh? Isn't this interesting?" all toman's captains and vice captains turned towards the man who spoke and looked at him intensely, "I didn't know there's a girl in Toman, a cute one at that" the man added grinning widely.

Mikey step infront of Naomi as if blocking her as he glared at the man, "Shut up Hanma, let's just get this over with"

•••

[NAOMI'S POV]

Both members of Moebius and Toman has now started brawling while Mikey and that Hanma guy fought with each other.

And I- Well, I'm getting surrounded by disgusting pest right now.

'Tch where is that idiot?' I thought looking around hoping to see Takemichi.

"Who are you looking for, little one?" One of the disgusting pest said making me stop from looking for Takemichi and I look at them blankly.

"Hohoho, you look tough for a little girl"

"You know it's dangerous for a little girl like you to be involved with this, are you sure you're going to fight us wearing that?" One of them said as he glanced down to my sandals and look back up at me smirking as he started walking closer, "You know, if you'll be just a good little girl and come with us then we won't hurt y-"

It seems everyone went quite and stopped fighting as I can feel them looking at me in shocked.

"Urk- Aghhhh!!!" the man who was just about to approach me a second ago cried in pain.

"Hm? What's wrong? Does it hurt?" I asked looking down at the man I'm stepping as I pressed the heel of my sandals on his head harder.

He cried harder making the others who were surrounding me flinch as they look at what was happening in horror.

"Pft. You all are acting cocky a while ago, so what's wrong now?" I looked at them with a smile that made them back away a little.

'Ahhh... It's been a while since I felt like this. I'll take care of Takemichi later and have some fun right now'

"You look like a sadist right now"

I glanced at my back and saw Haruchiyo standing not far away from me, "Ain't gonna argue with that" I said lifting my foot from the poor man's head who is now unconscious.

I heard him chuckled as he walked over at me, "Well? Wanna have some fun?" He asked as he stopped beside me.

I grinned widely as I look at the pest infront of us excitedly which made them flinch, "You bet"

We both grin and started the fun, ignoring the Toman members who are watching us confused and shock of what is happening.

"I didn't know those two are crazy"