-11

[3RD POV]

The white haired girl sat on their couch upside down looking at the clock boredly, "Why is the time running so slow" she groaned while sliding on the couch still upside down causing her head to hit the floor.

"What are you doing?" She tore her gaze on the clock and look towards her brother who is standing on the doorway.

"Oh. Welcome back" she said not bothering to move.

The older one sighed at his sister's stupidity and proceeded on taking off his shoes, 'Right, she would be attending the festival with Mikey later' The boy thought and glance to his sister, "The clock will break if you look at it intensely" he said and stood up as he place his shoes on the shelves.

The girl groaned and ruffled her hair causing it to get more messy than it was, "I'm bored, the time is running so slow"

"You know, you can just say that you're eager to see Mikey" Said Sanzu as he walked towards their kitchen.

"I'm not!" He heard her sister yelled in there living room causing him to chuckle as he took a strawberry juice out of the fridge and pour it in two cups.

"I need to buy some new manga" the girl mumbled as she watched her brother walked out of their kitchen with a tray in his hands.

"Then go buy some" Sanzu place the tray on the table and flop on their couch as he turned on the tv.

"I don't wanna go out" she groaned and changed into a sitting position on the floor as she put her chin on the couch while looking up to her brother who is eating some dorayaki.

"That's your problem, not mine" he bluntly said not bothering to look at his little sister's eyes because he knows too damn well that he'll be deceived by them again.

"Aww bummer, I should've bought some yesterday with Koko's money" She sighed and turned to face the table as she took her strawberry juice.

"What did you two do yesterday?" Sanzu asked glancing down to her.

"Nothing much, we just go around some shops and buy some clothes or something that catches our attention and play in the arcade" she answered while muching on her dorayaki.

"By "Catches our attention" you mean, something useless? Yeah I get it" he said and rolled his eyes knowing most likely the two wasted their money on some useless stuff just for their fun.

The little girl look up at him with a grin while pointing something at him which is a toy gun. Water gun to be exact.

"Don't you dar-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt water shot into his face followed by the girl's laughter.

Well, let's just say that Naomi got hit on her head again by her beloved brother.

•••

[NAOMI'S POV]

"Oi Omi, what are you still doing? Mikey will be here any minute" I heard my brother yelled from downstairs as I groan in frustration.

"I'm almost done!" Fck this I'm not.

I put small powder on my face and uplied lip gloss as I fixed my clothes properly only to glared at it again.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I grumbled to myself as I look on the mirror.

'It would be hard to fight if something will happen' I thought and sighed as I took a hairbrush and hair tie on my nightstand and walked out of my room

I walked downstairs and saw Sanzu on the couch reading a book, 'Well that's surprising'

"Nii-san" I called gaining his attention as he turned to look at me.

He eyed me for a moment before laughing causing me to pout angrily, "I hate this"

He's laughter subsided and let out sighed as he smiled at me, "Come here you idiot" he said while gesturing for me to sit down on the floor in front of him.

I smiled and skip towards him as I handed him the hairbrush and flop on the floor, "You still don't know how to tie your hair other than a simple ponytail" he sighed and started to brush my hair.

"It's hard and I don't like it when I need to hold it for so long to make it neat" I grumbled while taking a dorayaki on the table.

"Why don't you cut it shorter then?"

I paused for a moment and then shrug, "I don't feel like it" I said and continue to munch in my dorayaki.

I heard him hum in response as silence filled us, 'Why won't I cut my hair shorter?' I thought and a certain memory flash into my mind.

"I think you'll look good with long hair, Nao"

"Hm? Really? I cut it shorter because it's too troublesome to tie" I said holding my hair that stop's above my shoulder and look up at him.

"Nao, you can just say that you don't know how to tie your hair" he said with a laughed while ruffling my hair.

"Izana, you shit" I said lifting my foot to kick him but he blocked it.

"That's not nice, Nao" he hold my foot tighter and pulled me towards him, "And I told you not to do that when you're wearing a skirt"

I glared at him and punch his chest causing him to let go of my foot as he groaned in pain, "I'm wearing spandex so it doesn't matter"

"Ahhh that hurts, why do you have to punch me that hard?"

"Well, my kick didn't hit you so yeahh" I said and started walking away from him.

"Oi, don't leave me here!"

"Done" I snap back to reality as I felt my brother move from the couch and his hands leaving my hair.

"Oh... Is it done?"

"Yeah, you're spacing out again" he looked at me with his eyebrow raise as I stood up.

I just hummed and walk towards the mirror only to froze in front of it, "Bloody hell...." I muttered surprised by what he did to my hair.

Well, it's not that elegant or something, it was just tied into a simple braided bun leaving my bangs and some strands of my hair in front.

"You'd be a great boyfriend someday, Nii-san" I blurted out while laughing a little.

I heard him scoffed as I walked towards the shelves of our shoes and take a pair of sandals to wear.

"Do I look like I want to date or something?"

I finished wearing my sandals as I stood up and glance at him, "No" I answered and walked towards my bag and phone.