Chapter 2: Louis's Story

Okay so like I started this fic today and I just couldn't stay away so here's chapter 2 hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It will get better soon so just keep reading :) 

Love you guys!!

Louis's POV

Ahh high school the name sounds foreign for some reason, but I am loving it I'm the most popular guy in school caption of the football team everybody here treats me like a god or a king or something. Sometimes it gets a little too much being the guy everyone looks up too to be honest, I don't know why I've became so likeable. Maybe it was because of the winging games or maybe it's because people just think I'm cool and I'm glad people think that but I just it gets too much, I sometimes wish I wasn't so popular. Oh who am I kidding I wouldn't give it up for the world.

Waking up on a Monday is cool but I hate getting up in the mornings. I slam my hand on my alarm clock to shut it up, I pulled the covers away from me and got out of my warm bed walking into my bathroom that was connected to my room. The perks of living in a house with five girls is a bit overwhelming. I mean don't get me wrong I love my sisters and my mom but I wish I had a place on my own you know? I sigh turning on the shower and stripping off my clothes and getting in when the water was warm enough. I grab my shampoo and started washing my hair. After that I took my soap and wash my body, once I was done I got out brushing my teeth. Finishing up I went back to my bedroom and got dress in a white shirt with a blue shirt over it, black skinny jeans and my black vans. Swiping my hair to the side so it would't be too crazy I was ready for school.

Walking down the stairs I saw mom dancing around in the kitchen. I smiled my mom is the best woman in the world after my dad leaving us she had to take care of five kids on her own. She the strongest woman I know. She's so strong keeping the family together I even hear her sometimes crying and I would go in there and hold her close until she cried herself to sleep and I love her so much since she supported me when I came out to her. I know it's hard on my mom and I would do anything to make her happy. I walk into the kitchen setting my bag down and sitting at the table.

"Hey mom what you cooking?" I said scaring her I laugh and she turn around glaring at me

"God Louis, you always do this!" She said, I look at her with the my most innocent face

"Always do what mom? I'm just hungry" I said waiting for my plate, by then my two sisters Lottie and Felicite but for short we call her Fizzy. Lottie smiled at me and sat down next to me as mom handed me my plate I dug in. By the time I was done my other two sister the twins came running down chasing each other. I laugh as they circled mom.

"Girls, girls please for one moment stop chasing each other" Mom said stopping the both of them, they glared at each other before Daisy rolled her eyes and came to sit next to Lottie, Phoebe stuck her tongue out and came to sit next to me. I kiss her cheek as she giggled and gave one back to me. I love my sisters they mean the world to me. Even with being the only boy I love sharing a house with them sometimes. I look at the time on my phone and realize I was going to be late, with that I grab my bag and kiss my mom cheek.

"Have a good day Louis, love you" I heard her say, I smiled getting my car keys and waving goodbye

"Bye mom, bye girls see you later love you too!!" I close the door behind me and walk towards my car I turn it on with the radio being blast through the speakers I cringe and lower it down, damn Zayn! Zayn's been my best friend since we were kids we grew up together, he came to our neighborhood when he was 10 and I was 11. Our mom's introduce us and we got along since. We even on the same football team since we tried out together. With the radio on I started driving towards Zayn's house. What I love about our friendship is that when I came out to him as me being gay he had no problem with it he said "hey if you into boys then I'm okay with it, more girls for me" I rolled my eyes at him at the time. Pulling up to his house I texted him that I was outside. I put my phone back in the cup holder and waited for Mr.Perfect to come. After what felt like hours which was only 10 minutes he came out and sat into the passenger seat.

"Hey man" He said giving me a fist bump. I gave one to him and put the car into drive.

"Can't wait for the season to start bro!" I said to him switching lanes so we can get to school faster.

"Me too!! Is coach holding try outs this year?" Zayn said looking at me, I shrug my shoulders arriving at the school and parking my car my mom got me for my 16th birthday. I felt like someone was staring at me but ignore it like I always did. I started laughing when Zayn's bag got stuck between my car door, he glared at me and I unlock the car. Once that was down we walk inside and towards our lockers. He's two lockers away from me.

"Hi Louis" I heard a voice say, a voice that annoyed me I put on a fake smile locking my locker and turning to the person who said hi to me.

"Hello, Eleanor" I said, she smiled at me and got closer to me, no one knew I was gay only Zayn knew, and he could see I was so uncomfortable I was luck he was with me.

"Hey bro we gonna be late to class, sorry Eleanor but we gotta go" Zayn said pulling me away, I look at her seeing her pout I wanted to so badly laugh but knowing that would be rude I held it inside. Walking into my first class of the day which was history, Zayn and I walk towards our seat people greeting us. I heard a laugh outside but then stop when the person came in. I paid no mind.

"Did you see her face though!" I said to Zayn as he laugh with me nodding his head

"It was priceless" He said taking out his notebook and so did I, being caption I need to keep my grades up, I was pretty good but I wasn't good at math. I hate math so much I try so hard but every time I get the test back I always fail. It was so stupid coach said if I didn't get those grades up I could forget about being caption, and forget that scholarship. I can't have that.

I needed to find something, or someone who could help me pass math this year but where in the hell am I going to find that? Mr. Green finally walks in and starts teaching. My mind drifted off to who could this person be to help me pass maths.