Authors Note

Hey guys!! I know I've been a shitty updater but I promise I'll try and update as soon as I can , so sorry if I kept you guys waiting on updates.

It's the reason for this authors note I want to apologize for that and for another reason.

The "test" that Louis is suppose to take "Friday" doesn't make sense to me because I feel like it'll be a rush story if I leave as that. So I'm making this "test" more like a midterm, which would be months times just so I can let Harry and Louis be lovely dovey and shit like that, before the actual drama beings, and I really want to get more characters into this book........

And I want to develop another relationship in this story (which we all know lol if it isn't obvious by now)

(hint hint sophiam) ;)

I know it's a lot and I hope you guys understand, but I really feel like if I do this change in the book, it'll be way longer and more enjoyable for you guys and for me. I really love what I have plan for this book.

I will go back and change it so nobody will be confused and if you are then just please read this authors note or just message me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

So thank you for being patient with me and sorry again about the shitty updates. I want this book to be good and I can't have that if its rush.

Thank you guys again and a comment or a vote wouldn't hurt a little lol

Love you all and I'll do an update tonight because I love you guys so much and I appreciate you guys taking your time in reading my stories!

Till next time .......... :)