Chapter 7: Math Genius

Louis POV:

"Hey cutie, I like your beanie" I said walking backwards and winking at the curly haired lad. I turn around with a smile on my face. Over the pass few weeks my mind has been thinking about Harry I just can't get him out my mind. I try running and playing football so I can stop thinking about him, but my mind just goes back to him, I don't know why but it does. I walk into class late and Ms.Green our math teacher glares at me.

"Mr.Tomlinson, you're late" he says

"I know, and I'm sorry but I umm had to drop off my sisters to their school" I said completely lying, I couldn't just say oh I was flirting with a very cute boy out in the hallway, now could I? he glares at me one more time.

"Take a seat, if you're late again it's detention for you, got it?" He says and I nod my head walking towards my seat next to Zayn who is holding a laugh by the way.

"Dick" I say to Zayn quietly so Mr.Green doesn't here.

"Not my fault you were late, by the way why were you late?" He asks and I give him a smile. He gives me a funny look.

"Remember when we said I need that math tutor?" I say as I open my math book and my pencil, Zayn nods

"Well, I know exactly who can tutor me" I say I did some research on my own and I came to find that Mr.Styles aka Harry is actually a math genius what perfect way to become friends with him and ask him to help me. There's nothing wrong with that is there?

"Tell me" Zayn says

"I can't, at least not right now"

"Why the hell not?" He says copying down the assignment that's on the board.

"Because I don't want you to ruin my plan" I say copying off from his paper, he pouts I look away because no Zayn pouts are always getting me to give in.

"Stop pouting you look like a dog" I say to him Mr.Green looks our way and shh's us. I zip my mouth and look at Zayn who still pouting I roll my eyes at him and give in. So much for that huh.

"Fine, it's Harry Styles" I say and he lets out a gasp causing some students to look back at us. I look at Zayn and give him a punch in the arm

"Oww! What was that for?" He says rubbing his arm

"That's for being loud you ass" I say to him he looks at me about to say something when the bell rings cutting him off. Students start to pack up and flee out the classroom while I wait for Zayn to do the same Mr.Green calls me over.

"Yes sir?" I say to him

"Louis you're falling behind in my class" he says pushing his glasses up his nose I just stand there because hello I'm not dumb I know I'm not doing good.

"I know sir" I say

"Then why aren't you trying hard enough?" He says and I'm tempted to roll my eyes at him but I stop myself from doing so.

"I don't know" I say

"Well you better do something about it or else you won't be getting that scholarship" he says and my eyes widen

"What!" I say, he sighs getting up from his desk and walking around standing in front of me

"If you don't get a least a 80 on the midterm which is in a month, I'm afraid you will be off the team and no scholarship for you" he says and I stare at him

"That's not fair sir I work hard to be on that team and I'm working extra hard to get that scholarship I need that scholarship for UNI, so my mom doesn't have to worry about paying for me" I say in fear and anger, he can't do this to me if I don't get that scholarship I'm not going to UNI and I can't let my mom pay my way I cant she has too much on her plate.