Chapter 18: Fool For You

Can I just start off by saying that I'm beyond sorry for not updating. But I'm here now Zayn's album 😍🙌🏼 btw the title is based on the song so enjoy

Harry's POV:

I woke up smiling to myself Louis is just amazing he makes me feel things I have never felt before. The thought of him being mine and how I can kiss him whenever is such a good feeling. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Once I finished I went back to my bedroom and dressed in black skinnies with a white shirt and my black jacket with my brown boots. My hair done as always to the side. Maybe I'll grow out my hair see how that works for me. Once I was satisfied with my appearance I got my backpack and went downstairs finding Sophia waiting for me, she smiled at me and I return it.

"Ready?" She said and I nodded before heading out we heard Liam coming down the stairs he was wearing a white shirt with a button up shirt covering it, black skinny jeans and black boots. He smiled at Sophia and kiss her. They pulled away and he turn to me. I find myself getting nervous because I remember that me and Louis decided to keep our relationship a secret.

"Hey little bro" he said hugging me I hug him back and look at Soph. She gave me a small smile understanding me and I hug my dear brother harder.

"Hey you okay?" Liam says after us hugging

"Yeah, heh why wouldn't I be?" I said trying to not sound so nervous which wasn't working because Liam looked at me.

"Why are so you nervous?" He asks

"I'm not" I say back looking at the time

"Harry, what's wro-" I cut him off

"We'll look at the time we have to go or else we'll be late" I say running pass him I heard him ask Soph but didn't hear a reply I just wanted to get out of there. I got into the car waiting for my brother and my best friend. When they appeared and got into the car it was silent which I loved because I did not want Liam to discover anything.

Once he park outside, I got out quickly and look up seeing Louis get out too we made eye contact for a second his eyes look like something was bothering him. I was confused when he look away. Didn't even smile at me. Sophia reach up to me and took my hand and we walked together to our lockers.

"So what was that this morning with Liam?" She says, I sigh opening my locker and getting the books I need for today's class.

"I just I hate lying to him Soph you know this already" the bell suddenly rang and we had to go I shut my locker and saw Louis pass us and didn't even glance my way. I felt something in me hurt. I know we decided to keep our relationship secret but I didn't think he would ignore me completely. I thought he at least say hi or something. I look down and started walking. Sophia right behind me.

"Hey I saw that, why didn't he say hi?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders

"Maybe something is bothering him, talk to him later yeah? I'll distract Liam during lunch so you and Lou can be alone" she said and I smiled she's the best.

"Me and Liam got another date today. He asked me before we got into the car" she says happily

"Awww that's awesome Soph I'm glad you and Liam are happy" I say and I do mean that but at the same time I feel jealous because I wish me and Lou were that open.

During class I got a message from my boyfriend

Lou: hey love, lunch together?"

Me: um yeah, Sophia said she'll distract Liam so I can sneak off where do you want to meet?

Lou: okay cool how bout we meet behind the bleachers at the football field?