Chapter 22: Oh Brother

Triple the update enjoy! ☺️💗

Liam's POV:

Sophia was discharged that night see's as her vitals were good and there was no damage to her brain. When she woke up I was so in shock I thought I was dreaming but then she squeezed hand and I knew it was real. I was so happy when I saw those beautiful eyes and that weak smile she gave me. Harry came rushing in and went to hug her. I was so happy. We took Soph to our home. Her parents were yet again on a business trip and I didn't want to leave her alone.

I put her in my bedroom where she would stay and turn the lights off. I closed the door behind me and walk towards the kitchen. I saw Harry there smiling at his phone.

"What's got you all smiley?" I say and I see him jump.

"Liam!! Don't do that" he says putting a hand over his heart I laugh and get a bottle of water out.

"So who you texting?" I say and he looks at me blushing.

"No one"

"Then why are you blushing?" I ask and he blushes a little more.

"Does my little bro have a crush on someone?" I say

"Maybe?" He says and I jump in my overprotective side coming out

"Oh who is he? What's his name? When can I meet him? Do I know who he is? I questions and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"No, no, no and no" he says and smiles I look at him giving him my "mom look" as he likes to call it.

"I need to know who got my baby brother blushing!"

"And you will, just not yet" he says and I look at him.

"Fine, but promise me I'll know who this guy is?" I say and walk towards him.

"I promise Li, don't worry you'll know soon enough." He says and I hug him he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Hazza"

"I love you too, I'm gonna go to bed, I have a tutor session tomorrow morning" he says and I let him go. He gets up taking his phone and walks towards the stairs.

I sigh and drink my bottle of water and head upstairs to my room. When I open the door I see Sophia sleeping soundlessly I go over to my dresser and get change into batman sweats and a tank top. I go and lay down on the floor when I heard Sophia say something.

"Babe?"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Come here with me please?" She says almost scared.

"Yeah of course" I get off from the floor and walk towards the side of my bed opposite from Sophia. I lift the blanket and toss it over us. She immediately cuddles to me and I put my arms around her. I kiss the top of her head.

"What's wrong?" I say

"Nightmares from that day" she says and I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry"

"Don't be, it's not your fault"

"It is, if I haven't lost my sight of you, you wouldn't have been through that Sophia I'm sorry" I say tears welling up.

"No, hey don't say that it is not your fault do not blame yourself" she says and kisses my lips, I kiss her back with more passion. I miss her I miss having her close and her lips. I'm just glad that she's here with me and that she's alive.

"I love you Sophia, I don't know what would happen if I lost you" I say hugging her closer.

"I love you too Liam" she says and kisses my neck. We fall sleep on each other arms. Happy to finally be together.

The next day I woke up Sophia was still sleeping her meds making her sleep more. I kiss her head and got out of bed careful to not wake her up. I walk to the bathroom and do my daily routine. Once I was done I walk towards Harry's bedroom and find that he's already left. It was 7:30 and class didn't start till 9:00. So he had about a whole hour for tutoring. I'll surprise him later bring him his favorite ice latte. With that plan in mind I go to get ready and saw Sophia was already awake.

"Hey sweetie, why are you awake?" I ask sitting next to her.

"I can't sleep without you here" she says and I nod understanding. I kiss her head and get up pulling off my shirt and picking a white shirt bright blue jeans and my brown boots. I turn back and see Sophia biting her lip. I smirk at her and go to do my hair.

"Damn my boyfriend is sexy" she says once I return with my hair up in quiff and wearing my favorite cologne. I smile at her and sit next to her again.

"My love you're the sexy one" I say and she giggles.

"No I look horrible!!" She says hiding her face from me I pull her hands away and look at her gorgeous green eyes.

"You're always beautiful baby, it's why I love you" I say and smile when she blushes

"Are we gonna be those couples that say I love you every chance they get?" She says and I smile kissing her lips and getting up.

"We sure are!" I say and laugh

"Where are you going? It early?" She questions

"I'm gonna go see Harry at the tutor center"

"What? Why?" She says quickly and I give her a look.

"Because I wanna surprise him and bring him his favorite ice latte? He deserves it" I say and take my phone and keys I smile at her again and kiss her head.

"I'll see you later" I walk away and out of the corner of my eyes I see her quickly typing on her phone. I don't worry much about it and get into my car closing the door behind me. I turn on the radio and hands to myself by Selena Gomez starts to play I sing along what a guy can't sing Selena Gomez ?

I got to Starbucks at 8:15 and order his ice latte and something for me. After leaving there I drive towards the school sipping on my raspberry lemonade. Singing along to the songs the radio played. I park in my usual parking place and get out my car with his ice latte.

I walk in the direction of the tutor center. I'm whistling a song when I open the door and wish I hadn't. The latte dropping on the floor and both boys pulling away from each other. One embarrassed and the other in pure fear and shock.

"What the fuck is this?" I say and both boys look at each other ready to say something.