Chapter 16: Sophiam Date

Helloooo my lovely readers so I came to a conclusion and decided that I will be updating Monday's and Friday's because I think it will give me more time to actually have this book updated and finished for you. Since I didn't post last Friday or Monday, I'll will be giving you a new chapter of a cute sophiam date on a Wednesday because a few chapters back I didn't really give them their first date so enjoy and see you Friday muffins!! 💕😘

Liam's POV:

After calling Sophia, I pace around the living room waiting for her to drop off Harry, I needed to talk to him about taking Sophia out on our first date. I remember asking her on a date but we really never got to it I wanted to show her that I can be the boyfriend she deserves. I want to be that boyfriend for her. While Harry and Sophia were doing their thing. I invited Niall and we hung out for a while.

*flashback*

"So what's up with you? We haven't talk" Niall said while sitting on my couch sipping on a Dr Pepper.

"I asked Sophia on a date" I said

"What!!?" He said spitting a little bit of his drink

"Niall careful!! Harry will kill you if you stain the couch" I said looking around making sure the couch was clean. Harry hates when things get stain.

"I don't care, how did you ask her?" He says staring at me.

"Well, the day after I found out about Harry's "date" with him, she was in the kitchen I guess waiting for me and one thing lead to another, we kissed and we admitted our feelings and I asked her on a date" I say now realizing that we haven't been on that date!!

"Oh my god!" I said and Niall looks at me.

"What?"

"I haven't plan a date, we haven't been on our first date yet!!!" I said panicking now.

"Whoa, buddy clam down take her out tomorrow" he says giving me a small smile.

" Yeah, I guess I can" I said smiling to myself just thinking about the beautiful girl. How did I not notice my feelings for her earlier? Maybe because she is Harry's best friend and I always saw her as a sister to me. Clearly that's not the issue here anymore. I really like Sophia she's a really sweet, caring, funny , smart, sexy an- my thoughts were interrupted by fingers snapping in front of my face.

"What?" I said looking at Niall

"I just asked if we can watch a movie, you staring out into space is kinda creepy" he says and I laugh getting up. Walking my way towards the tv stack where we keep our movies.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask

"OHHH can we watch Lilo and stitch!!" He says excitedly, I roll my eyes and take the DVD out and put the movie in. I walk back towards the couch and press play. I look at Niall with excitement in his eyes, such a kid at heart I swear.

And now we're here me freaking out because I don't know what to do with this date!! While I'm going through ideas in my head I hear the car pull up and seconds later the door being opened and closed. Harry walks through and his eyes look scared?