Chapter 21: Liam Knows

Another update because I have been neglecting this story so I'm sorry I'm trying the best I can love you guys :) song for this chapter is Half of my Heart by John Mayer :) enjoy

Louis's POV:

I see Harry and there's tears running down his face I don't know whether there happy ones or sad ones but I can't to see him cry. I can't do this to him. I'm just using him for my own benefit and he doesn't deserve it. But I need to pass math class if I don't I'll be kick off for sure and then my dreams of being a pro would be gone. But then I'm torn because I've fallen in love with him. And I don't want to say it because if I do and he finds out I've been using him I don't know what would happen.

"Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes" he says and hangs up. He turns towards me and I wait for him to tell me. He lets out a huge breathe.

"It's Sophia, she's s-she's" he couldn't say it because there were tears streaming down.

"What happen to her? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, Lou she's awake!" He says and hugs me, I'm shock and hug him back smiling as well. But then that means we have to tell Liam soon, and that means digging a deeper hole. I need to pass this test and never tell Harry about it and then we can actually move on from it and we'll be together. Yeah he doesn't have to know.

"That's awesome, you want me to drive you?" I say and he nods his head. We get up from the couch and put on our shoes. I head out to drivers side and turn on the car. I drove in silence and within a few minutes we're at the hospital.

"I'll see you tomorrow for tutoring classes okay?" He says and I give him a fake smile.

"Okay baby" he leans over and kisses me gently I kiss him back biting his bottom lip and pulling away. He blushes and I wink at him. He gets out and blows a kiss towards me, his curls blowing in the wind. I smile and when I know he's completely inside I drive off.

What am I going to do? My test is in two weeks and I feel like it isn't enough. Why am I sensing something bad will happen. I drove around for bit not really wanting to go home. I ended up in front of Cody's house. He's my friend after all.

I walk towards the door and knock I wait until I see brown hair and hazel eyes staring at me. He smiles and let's me in.

"Hey man, what's up?" He says once we reach the couch. I sigh and look at him.

"I'm in a crisis" I say and he scoots a bit closer
to me which I don't mind but it's just feels uncomfortable.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Just I have this test coming up and like I'm getting tutored by this nerd and it's hard cause I don't wanna lose my rep or my scholarship" I say and he nods he's closer and before I could react he was kissing me and I stood frozen for a second before I realized what was happening, I pulled away immediately.

"What the fuck??!!" I say and he stands up.

"Lou, I'm sorry shit I-"

"I have a boyfriend!!" I say quickly oh my god did I just cheat on Harry?

"I have to go" I say and grab my keys and my shoes putting them on.

"Wait Louis" he says but I ignore him and rush into my car and driving off. Did I just cheat on my boyfriend? No I couldn't have he kissed me but I didn't kiss back, does it count as cheating? I have zero feelings for Cody, I just wanted to hang with him. Not make out with him. Oh god I need to tell Harry, I don't want him to think that I cheated on him. I got to my house and went to my bedroom I took my phone out.