Epilogue

Hi I am back and ready to give you the epilogue but before I let you I just want to thank each and every one of you for reading this story. If you didn't know I started off with a different plot but I wasn't feeling it so I changed it and I couldn't be more proud that I did because I enjoyed writing this story. I'm not like most writers here but the fact that you guys took a chance to add this story to your readings really brings my joy. I love you all so much so thank you from the bottom of my heart. So enough about this Enjoy the last and final chapter of "Will You Love Me" 

Sophia's POV: 

I took a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror I smiled putting my hand on my now 6 month belly. I was getting ready for my baby shower tonight that Harry decide he would host because he wanted to. I didn't really want one but he insisted. Smoothing my belly with my hand I feel arms wrap around me. I lean back into him and smile. 

"You look beautiful" he says 

"No I look like a big whale" I say turning into his arms the best I could since my belly got in the way. I look into his brown eyes and he look into my green ones. He leans down and kisses me passionately, he swipes his tongue and I let him in. He groans and I stop him before it goes any further. 

"Liam, we need to stop and get ready" I say and he sighs into my neck giving it light kisses, I giggle as he pulls away and puts his hand on my belly, he gets down on his knees and kisses my belly. I run my fingers through his hair smiling. 

"Hi baby, it's daddy I can't wait to meet you in 3 months" he says 

Liam for the past 6 months of my pregnancy has always been there for me, rubbing my back and feet when they would hurt. Getting up in the middle of night to go and get me something I was craving for. He put up with my mood swings, and he would always talk to my belly since he told me that in the baby book he read at 23 weeks the baby would start to hear. Ever since he learn that he would always talk to him. Yes it's a boy. And we are naming him Matthew Lewis Payne. 

"I'll let you get ready, and I'll meet you downstairs" Liam says as he kisses my belly once more and than my lips. 

"Oh Li, does Harry know?" I say and he looks at me

"No he doesn't" he says and I nod my head going back to getting ready. I sigh and look at my stomach. 

"Oh baby boy, uncle Harry is going to kill me, when he founds out that I invited Louis" I say and feel him kicking. I do my makeup and put on a blue dress with some flats that Harry got me since I can't wear heels which I miss wearing. I walk out of our bedroom and walk downstairs the decorations was amazing and beautiful. Zayn and Harry had done a nice job with a little help from Niall and Selena. 

Zayn knew about Louis leaving and when Harry was too late he called him up and ask him to give him Louis phone number since he changed it, but Zayn didn't want to because he promised Louis he wouldn't and ever since that day they have been attach to the hip. Harry would go to his house and cry in his arms about missing Louis. Selena finally gave Niall a shot after rejecting him a couple times and now they'r together and happier they ever been. Louis has called me a couple of times checking in on my pregnancy, but I haven't told Harry about Louis calling me. I don't want to see him hurt, but I know he's hiding behind that smile. 

"Soph ! You look beautiful !" Selena says as she comes up to me and hugs me, I hug her back since Niall has been bringing her around me, Harry and Sel have become the best of friends. 

"Thank you my love" I say 

An hour into the party our guest have arrived and the party was in full swing. I was beside my boyfriend laughing with Harry, Niall, Sel, and Zayn about a lame joke Harry said. I felt a vibration in Liam's pocket since my hand was in the back of his. I pulled it out and see an incoming call from an unknown number. I excuse myself and walk to a much quieter place and answer.