Chapter 3: Bother Harry Day?

Harry's POV:

I wake up to the sound of Liam banging on my door, I groan in response because really it's too early for this. Another stupid day at school I just wish my year can be over already so I don't have to face the damn bullies. Not that Liam knows because I made Sophia not tell him. There's this one bully name Josh who always pushes me into the lockers when I walk in the hallway. I'm lucky enough to hide my buries from Liam.

"Harry!! Wake up or else I'll pour cold water on you!" I heard Liam say again, he sound just like our mother when she was still alive she would always say that to make us wake up and get ready for school. I loved our mom she was the best thing that ever happen to us and our dad was our best friend too. I miss them so much I remember the day our Aunt Aimee came to pick us from school. Liam and I were wondering why we we're getting pick this early. Aunt Aimee had tears in her eyes. I will always remember that day

*Flashback 8 year old Harry and 9 year old Liam*

"Auntie Aimee!!" I said running towards her, she got down on her knee's with open arms as I ran striaght into them, Liam did the same and there we were in Aunt Aimee's arms. It wasn't until I saw Auntie Aimee shoulders shake. We pull back and saw tears in her eyes. It was wired because Auntie Aimee never cries only when she laughs so hard that tears come out of her, but this crying is different I look at her with her hands covered in front of her face. I pull them away and look at her.

"Auntie Aimee what's wrong?" I say to her as more and more tears stream down her face

"Oh honey, let's sit down okay" She says to us, Liam and I nod and walk towards the bench outside the school. Auntie Aimee in the middle and Liam and I each on the side of her. She takes our hands and sighs looking up.

"Auntie Aimee, did something bad happen?" I say I see her close her eyes and nods

"Where's mommy and daddy?" Liam says and Aunt Aimee breaks down again we look at her and she starts to say

"Mommy and Daddy are in a happy place now darlings" She says as best as she can and I turn to Liam confused he looks at Aunt Aimee.

"What do you mean Auntie Aimee?" I say she squeezes my hand and then Liam's

"Mommy and Daddy were in a bad accident babies, Mommy and Daddy are gone and they're not c-coming b-back" She says breaking down again, Liam let's go of her hand and I see tears well up in his eyes he shakes his head and they're both crying. Meanwhile I'm sitting here replaying the words in my head my eyes start to tear up and soon where all crying in each others arms.

*Flashback Ends*

That day was the day that everything change Liam and I went to go live with her for about a couple of years and the rest is history. That doesn't change the fact that after our parents died Liam and I created a bond between us and we were closer than ever. He can be protective at times but I don't know what I'd do without Liam. My big brother.

"Harry!!"

"OKAY I'M UP LIAM!" I yelled pulling the covers over me and opening my door. He look at me and smiled, I gave him a glare and walk towards the bathroom, I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done I walk back to my room closing the door behind me.

"Good Morning Harry!" I hear someone say making jump and fall on the floor, I hear her laugh and I look at her and glare. What is this Bother Harry day?

"I hate you Sophia" I say getting up

"Oh, no you don't, you can't even live without me!" She says, and I roll my eyes at her. She stands up and I open my arms, we hug she smells of strawberry shampoo.