Chapter 9: Date!

Hello sugar plums!! Sorry that it's a late late update had a lot of things to do and things just came up. Anyway I find it easier to type these chapters on my phone so sorry if there any spelling errors :D Lets get to it!

Louis's POV:

Classes ended a while ago and I'm home freaking out because I have a date with Harry tonight. Not that I haven't been on dates before I have, I just feel like with Harry it's going to be different. Harry is a cutie I've grown really fond of the boy and I can't get his dimples out of my head. I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing by using him this way but I can't help it, I need him to help me with this math test on Friday. If I don't I'm off the team and I could forget all my chances on getting that football scholarship.

I sigh looking at my closet looking for something to wear. I'm taking Harry out to see Avengers 2 because come on it's the Avengers we're talking about who wouldn't want to see Thor and his hammer and big muscles, anyway after the movie I thought we can go for a walk in the park, from there I'm going to bring up my math problem and hope it all goes well.

"Honey!" I heard my mom say as she enter the room, I look at her pulling out a grey sweater with dark blue jeans and my white converse.

"Yeah mom?"

"Where are you going? I thought you were staying in?" She says sitting at the edge of my bed

"No, I have a date tonight" I say smiling at her

"Ohhh a date!! With who?" She says

"Um, his name is Harry" I say scratching the back of my neck feeling nervous all of sudden, there's that feeling again in the pit of my stomach it's a fluttering feeling when I mention his name or even think about him. My mom smiles at me, she knows all of my past relationships of course she would she's been there every time I come home crying after someone dump me.

"Oh honey, I'm so happy but I don't want you getting hurt like all the other times" she says walking up towards me till she's in front of me.

"I know mom, but Harry's different I don't know something about him makes me feel all tingly you know" I say she cups my cheeks and nods

"I know darling but you said the same thing about Danny and look what happen, we had to move because of him" mom says she knows Danny is a tough subject. But that's another story to tell when the time comes. Danny was always a hard subject and just bringing up his names makes the memories come back. I shook my head at my mom

"Mom, I know that but I truly think that Harry is different he's not like the others and he's definitely not him" I say and she sighs

"Oh Lou, I'm going to trust what you say okay" she says

"I know mom and thank you"

"I just don't want my baby getting hurt, you've gone through a lot love. If you say this Harry is different then I'm going to have faith in you" she says making me smile I warp her in my arms and tuck my head in her neck

"I love you"

"I love you too, now go on that date and have fun okay" she says cupping my cheek again and giving me a kiss on my nose. I scrunch my nose up

"Okay I will, I better get going don't want him to wait or think I stood him up" I say letting go off my mom and grabbing my wallet, keys and phone. I check the time which read 6:00 shit I was already late, I kissed my mom goodbye and got into my car driving towards Harry's house which I got his address from Sophia. Once I got there I park my car and got out the car running up to the door and knocking.