Chapter 23: Give Him a Chance

Here we go ! Enjoy ❤️

Harry's POV:

I was too lost in the feeling of Louis lips on my neck I didn't hear the door open, that was until I heard something fall on the floor. Louis pulls away and I stand wishing I hadn't because standing at the door way was my brother and the look on his face was anything but pleasant.

"What the fuck is this?" He says

"Liam, I can explain" I say quickly moving away from Louis and towards him.

"What? Harry please tell what I saw was, please tell me I was imagining that!!" Liam yelled his face red from anger.

"Liam please clam down okay, I can explain-"

"Explain what!!! That my little brother was sucking faces with this, this dirtbag!" He says pointing at Louis

"Hey don't call him that!"

"Why are you defending him!!!"

"Because I love him Liam!!!" I realized what I just said and fuck fuck fuck !!!! No Louis wasn't supposed to hear that, he wasn't supposed to know!!

"You what?" I heard both of them say I look at Liam and then turn to Louis his face shock. I didn't know what to say so I just grab my stuff and ran out that classroom.

"Harry wait" I heard Louis say but I just ignored it and went to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and started crying. Louis wasn't suppose to know he wasn't suppose to find out this way. Oh god Liam knows and it wasn't supposed to turn out this way either!! I pulled my phone out and saw a text message from Sophia.

Sophbear ❤️: hey babe Liam is in his way be careful!!!

It read I closed my eyes again because damn it I was too distracted in Louis that I didn't see the message. I call the person I need most right now

"Hello? Harry?" I hear her say

"S-Soph" I say holding back a sob

"Hon what's wrong?" I hear her say I open my eyes and look up trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

"L-Liam knows Soph, he knows and now Louis knows too and I can't even believe that said that he wasn't suppose to know" I say speaking fast.

"Whoa slow down love, who wasn't supposed to find out what? And how does Liam know????" She says panic

"Please, don't stress yourself out okay you had enough going on"

"Harry just tell me"

"Liam saw us basically making out and Louis knows that I- I" I choke on my words I can't say it.

"Oh my god Harry, didn't I warn you!? Louis knows what sweetie?"

"You did, but I didn't see the message after I ran out the room, Ughh Sophia he knows that I love him like, as in I'm in love with him! And he wasn't suppose to know that!" I say crying harder this time because what the fuck I'm a screwup!

"Oh baby, what happens now?" She says and I look up again sighing.

"I honestly don't know, I ran out the room"

"Oh Hazza" she says sadly

"I know, I know" I say tears still rolling down my face.

"I wish I could hug you right now" she says and I laugh while my tears still stream down my face.

"Me too, I wish I could turn back time" I say and she giggles

"Don't we all baby boo" she says