Chapter 12: Tutoring and Sneaking around

Hey sorry for the lame updates here you go!

Louis POV:

Stepping into the tutoring room I look around and found the curly brown hair boy taking out his notebook and the math textbook. I smile to myself looking at him, his eyes find mine and see a small blush appear his face as he gives me a small smile. I smile back at him and walk towards where he is sitting. I pull out the chair and sit next to him. I take out my books that I need for this tutoring session. Feeling lucky that no one on my team knows I'm here. I like my reputation it's not like I'm embarrassed by Harry no I just don't want anyone seeing us together.

"Hi" I finally say looking at him, he gives me a frown but wipes it off and gives me a nod.

"So, um what exactly do you need help with in math?" He says chewing on his pink plump lips. I want to take those lips and bite it myself. Whoa Louis clam down. I clear my throat and look at my books.

"I'm not sure" I say and he finally looks at me his green eyes gazing into my blue ones.

"Seriously Louis?" He says

"What?" I say confused

"Never mind, lets just start with the last test you got and will go from there" He says and I see him reach for the test I failed not that long ago. And we start with the math problems, I was being distracted by his lips that I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

"Louis? Did you hear anything I just told you?" He says looking at me

"I'm sorry what?" I say and he sighs, I look around nobody's here expect us it's still early in the morning and school starts in about an hour or so. I take his hand and stand him up, he gasps in surprise and I lead him to one of the bookshelves behind the school library. I push him up against the wall of the bookshelves and kiss him roughly, I hear him gasp again and kisses back, his lips against mine brings me weak to my knees and this boy is all mine. My hands go down to his hips as I pull him closer to my body, feeling him flush against my body does wonder to me. I let go of his lips and trail mine to his jaw kissing it there and then moving to his neck sucking lightly. I hear him take a deep breath his hands going into my hair his head falling back to give me more space. As we continue to make out in the back of the library I feel like I'm on cloud 9 just kissing him here. He pulls away and I rest my forehead on his my eyes still closed, as we catch our breaths.

"Oh my god" He says I open my eyes and look in his dark green ones.

"What?" I say to him my body still press to his, one hand on his hip the other in his hair.

"Just, I never been kissed like that before" He says with a blush and I smirk pulling my face away from him as I look into his. His arms are now around my neck he pulls me closer to him and I peck his lips. He breaths in and moves his head towards the floor. I eye him and reach up so we are looking at each other.

"What's wrong?" I say stroking his pink cheek

"Nothing, just nothing never mind" He says his eyes leaving mine again.

"Hey, you can tell me anything" I say he looks back into my eyes and he sighs

"I told my brother that we went out on a date and he got so upset, he's forbidden me from seeing you" He says as he pushes my body away and walks away from me. I follow him puzzled.

"So? Does this mean I can't see you anymore?" I say as I see him start to pack up his things

"According to him, yeah" He says and I stop him taking his hands in mine

"And what about you?" I say waiting for his answer

"What about me?" He asks and I give him a look that says "you know what" He sighs looking down at our hands but all to sudden he pulls away and continues to pack.