Chapter 17: Finally Boyfriends

Louis's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face. One reason being that Harry is finally mine, even though it's in secret because Liam can't find out and now that I think about it the school can't know either not until I graduate. My reputation at this school is important but that doesn't me that I don't have feelings for Harry because I do. This tutoring was suppose to be nothing but that, and what happens? I get feelings for someone who isn't consider popular I know what I'm saying is kinda mean but it's the truth.

I got up throwing the blanket off me and going over to my night stand where my lamp, and phone were. After picking it up and unlocking it, I went straight to the messages and seeing the top one Babe  

I smile at the last text I send and the one I received before falling asleep.

Me: goodnight baby, I'll can't wait to see you tomorrow :) been dying to kiss those lips! ;)

Babe: can you stop?

Me: stop what?

Babe: stop trying to make me blush!!

Me: m'sorry baby, I can't control it wish I can see you blush right now !!

Babe: no you don't!! I hate blushing :(

Me: why love?

Babe: because it's not manly for me to blush especially when you do and say things like that.....

Me: say things like ..... How much I wanna kiss you and make you feel good? Babe you know that's what boyfriends do!

Babe: oh my god >_< there it is again I'm gonna go to bed now goodnight !

Me: hahaha I'm sorry babe but it's gonna be much worse when I see you tomorrow because I'm making sure I'll make you blush

Babe: ughhhh!!

Me: alright babe, I'm getting sleepy goodnight and dream about me ;)

Babe: goodnight Lou see you tomorrow and I'll dream about you if you dream about me deal?

Me: I'm cheesing so hard right now always baby always dreaming about you  :)

After saying goodnight I couldn't keep the smile off my face. He's special something I never saw in a person expect my ugly ex but that's besides the point. I got ready for the day ahead which is sadly school. After putting on an adidas shirt and black jeans I grab my bag and headed downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen cooking like always while my sisters were getting ready. I sat at the table and waited for my mom to finish up.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep last night?" Mom says, I smile and answer her

"Great mom, really great" I say and she looks at me.

"What?" I say she smiles at me shaking her head

"Nothing, it just you got this look on your face like that look that says 'I've been thinking about you' look" she says setting her spatula down and walking over to me, putting both her hands on my cheeks squeezing them together.

"What is my baby not telling? Hmm" she says letting go

"God mom, why you always do that" I say and she laughs

"Tell me, or else I'll find out on my own and you know I will" she threatens me

"I um, I meet someone and you know who he is" I say and she squeals I cover my ears and tell her to clam down.

"Oh my god!! It's that Harry boy isn't it!!?? , what's he like, when can I meet him!!" She asks all these questions. After I told Zayn about me being gay, he encouraged me to tell my mother, long story short she started crying and said that she'll always love me no matter who I love. I couldn't be so much happier then hearing her say that. Knowing that she actually accepted me.

"Mom, no you can't meet him not until I, I'm see if he's the one" I say remembering the whole reason why I'm dating Harry is to get close to him, so he can teach me how to do math so I can pass my test. After that I won't know what will happen. No matter my feelings for him I have to push those away and focus on what I had intentionally plan.

Use Harry to ace my test

Hey loves! So it's about time we stir some drama up in here so the next chapter will be a cute Larry moment and then buckle up cause things are about to go down!! Lol see you Monday