Chapter 1

Lily's POV

I was proud of what I put together. I am currently wearing a strapless, green and black, mid-thigh length, dress. Black high heels. My signature USA flag moustache necklace. Finished off with my let-down blond curly hair. I smiled at my appearance.

I'm pretty short for a 16 year old, that's why I always wore heels to everything. I am part of a rich household. My mum is a nurse and my dad owns his own company.

I have a twin sister, Charlotte, but no one knows it at school. I am the popular girl in school and the prettiest. My sister is part of no group that have a reputation, she's just basically at school and has her friends. The difference between me and my sister is that she has red hair, a wider face, and my mum's dark brown eyes. She also took my dad's sir name while I took my mother's. Charlotte Edwards and myself, Lily Valentine.

*Buzz Buzz* I look at my iPhone and it's a message from my friend Jade:

Hurry up! Wer outside ur house. Party time! xJade

I smile at the text. I put my phone in my bra and walk over to the living room. "Bye! Love you all!" I shout before leaving the house. I see a red Ferrari with Jade in the driver's seat and my boyfriend, Matt, in the backseat.

A/N: Jade is portrayed by Vanessa Hudgens.

We are heading to the mid year party. It's one of the most epic parties of the year. Everybody gets drunk and no one worries about school anymore. The sad thing is, it only lasts for two weeks and then back to school.

I walk through the doors and I can smell the alcohol. People grinding each other, people making out every place possible, people running around naked, drunks, and some people doing crack.

I start to look for Matt. After about five minutes of walking around the place I spot him in the corner of the living room. I just stopped. I felt paralyzed in my spot. Matt was making out with another girl.

Jade.

My boyfriend and my best friend.

I finally managed to move. I got a drink from the kitchen and chugged it down and grabbed another one. I wasn't that sober now. I was getting a little tipsy. I went outside to gets some fresh air and that's when I broke. I just sobbed. I wanted to yell at the world. Why did have to do that? And with my BEST FRIEND.

As I kept on crying somebody started rubbing my back. He had brunette hair, he was pretty tall, and I couldn't help but think that he looked hot.

"Why is there a beautiful girl crying in the middle of a party?" I blushed at how he called me beautiful.

"I caught my best friend making out with my boyfriend. Great party this is" I said sarcastically and drinking the rest of my drink in one go.

"Don't let that ruin your night" He said standing up and looking down at me. He brought his hand in front of me indicating to take it. "Let's have fun. That is what a party is for" He said smiling. I smiled and grabbed his hand and walking back into the party.

Someone grabbed hold of my shoulder and turned me around to face them. The guy was still holding my hand which made my heart flutter. I looked up and it was Jade giving me a stern look. What's up her fake ass?

"What?"

She just chuckled sarcastically. "What. That's all your saying? Why are you holding hands with a guy who is not your boyfriend. What's wrong with you?

I just chuckled louder. "Ha. Ha. There's something wrong with me?!" I was very fascinated on she thought that she accused me of doing wrong. She got take aback with my outburst.