Feelings

The last time, was not, in fact, the last time.

You and John had made something of a habit of your little meetups, though the schedule was erratic. Sometimes you would see him several times in one week, and sometimes it was several weeks before you saw him. And once he even asked you to stay with him for several nights in a row. The seasons were beginning to change, as much as they ever did in LA, and your friends were starting to couple-up after their summer flings, pairing off in the sweltering days of early Fall.

As you laid in on the floor of his sparse living room, watching the city sweat through the picture window, John ran an ice cube slowly down your side. Water pooled at your waist as he drew the frigid block up over your hips, and down the top of your thigh where it melted away entirely.

You were both naked, but John's skin always felt cool to the touch. Sometimes, when you needed it the most, he felt downright icy himself.

"How do you stay so cool?" You asked once

"It must be my northern blood," He had replied.

He was always doing that, being deliberately, frustratingly vague.

You had reached a level of comfort with each other over the months but there was still a barrier. He still put up a wall. You could count on your fingers all of the personal things you actually knew about him, and even then, most of them could be false.

-name - John
-lives in a nice house in the hills
-Norwegian, kind of
-in the family "business"
-amazing in bed
-beautiful cock

The last two you could verify, and had verified. Repeatedly. The rest however...

He kissed you gently down the trail that he had just made with ice. You shifted your weight under his exquisite touch - not because you didn't like it, you loved it, you loved it too much. It made you... feel things. It made you feel feelings, and that was a problem.

Feelings meant asking more questions. Feelings meant facing hard truths.

The hard truth was that John would never be able to answer any of your questions. The hard truth was that John would never be able to be honest enough to take things much further than this. The hard truth was that John would never be able to commit to much more than the occasional date much less a relationship. And you weren't ready to hear him admit to any of that out loud.

"You're squirming, pet," he sensed your discomfort.

"It's the heat - It's making me restless," you said - not quite a lie.

"Mmmm. Let's do something about that, shall we?"

He grabbed your hips and flipped you on your back. He kissed your breasts languorously, taking time to suck and gently bite at your nipples. He shifted his whole body on top of you and then kissed his way up to your mouth. His hips were connecting with yours and you could feel him hardening. His skin - once again unnaturally dry and cool - was in complete contrast to yours which was dewey and flushed.

John ran his hands along your arms, gripping your wrists and pinning them up above your head. He locked your lips and kissed you hard. You were completely under his power and it was, as he once asked, liberating. Free from having to make hard decisions, free from having to take charge of the situation. You were unable to do anything but focus on the ecstasy of his touch. He shifted and you felt a new sensation in your wrists - soft and silken. He was tying your forearms with fabric bindings. Where had those come from? You wondered before a new wave of excitement and nerves crashed through you.

"Now you're all mine, my dove," and he was right. You were completely and utterly his - incapacitated physically and emotionally. You had given into this man.