Welcome to New Asgard

It was mid-afternoon in New Asgard when you woke up in Loki's Arms. You forgot where you were for a moment in this strange new comfort, but as you began to stir, the arm that Loki had wrapped around you gave you a little squeeze.

You rolled over to face him. His dark features were shocking and sharp. You still weren't sure if you could trust him, if you could open up to him. But hadn't he given you space when he thought you needed it? And hadn't he come for you when you called? You figured that being so intimately in his presence could either terrify you or thrill you.

And you were done with being afraid.

You worked your hands up through the tight space between the two of you to hold his face. You closed your eyes and kissed him. It felt like the first time, and in a way it was - it was the first time that you had kissed your lover the way he really was. It was soft and tender and sweet.

Loki had both arms around you now pulling you tight and returning your kiss with a deeper one. It felt so good to be kissed like this again, after all that time apart. You pulled yourself closer, pressing your whole body against him, pushing your hips towards his. You yearned to feel as close as you possibly could.

He moved his hands down over your shorts to above your thighs, cupping your ass and pulling you in. You felt his erection grow as you kissed, and your body reacted in kind, the spot between your legs warming in eagerness to accept him.

Loki pulled his face from yours suddenly and looked in your still sleepy eyes.

"It's okay," you said, giving him permission.

With that he crashed his lips back onto yours. He pulled your sweater up and over your head and then kissed you again. He moved his torso, his weight pushing you on your back as he shifted on top of you. He kissed down your neck to your breasts, running his lips along your soft flesh there. He cupped one of your nipples in his mouth and gave it a soft, sucking kiss. He licked it with the tip of his tongue and pulled soft moans from you. He bit down gently, not too hard and pulled at it. He looked at you, briefly, with hooded eyes, before moving to your other breast to give it further attention. He elicited moans of pleasure from you with his tongue, and then rested his face there, for a moment, between your breasts, as if he were savoring you - taking you in.

He put his broad hands on your waist, squeezing you gently, checking in with your body, then moved his fingers down over your hips taking your shorts and underwear with them. He took off his own shorts and pressed his hips against yours once more. He caught your eyes with his again, just to make sure. You nodded, and he guided himself into you.

It was exquisite.

You were slick and ready and he entered you slowly. His lips were on yours again and you moaned into each other. He squeezed his hips against yours between your legs until he could go no further, and as he pulled his hips away your walls flexed around him. He let out a small noise at the sensation, and you wrapped your legs around his hips. You pulled him in for deeper and deeper thrusts as you rocked together, bodies synchronizing.

Having his body pressed against you, and his length inside of you - it felt more euphoric than before. There was the fact that you saw his whole truth now - nothing about him was uncanny or unclear anymore, and it was as if there were no more barriers between you. The intimacy was more complete and raw. And then there was the thrill of who he was, to bed a villain. To have the man who brought New York quite literally to its knees be on top of you. It felt dangerous and you loved it. It made you feel alive and fearless.

The pace of Loki's thrusts quickened along with the increasing beat of your breathy moans. Each time his hips hit yours it pushed you closer and closer to the edge of infinity. You closed your eyes, bracing against your inevitable fall, and in the darkness you could almost imagine that you were the only two creatures in the world - your sole purpose to collide and crash together over and over in endless euphoria.

You came undone then, and wrapped your arms around him, pressing yourself up into his body. He reacted in a halting stutter and spilled himself into you. He bore his weight down as you pressed up into him - your bodies trying their best to become one. Warm, fluttering shivers of joy shot through your body from the spot where the two of you were joined, and you thought about how exquisite it would be if that sensation were to tear you apart.

And then, briefly, there was a secondary feeling, a new one, that you felt join your rapture, like a hyper-sensation, a bolt of electricity, a magical feeling that shot up your spine.

Your body eased back into the mattress and Loki's slumped against you and to the side. He kissed you again, a sticky, breathy affair, and you smiled into each other.

"Welcome to New Asgard my dove," Loki huffed.

You took a moment to find your voice -

"Yeah, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun here"

————————————————————————————

And with that, Loki figured that he might just be truly happy for the first time in a hundred years.

Actions