Epilogue

Dorothy's POV
2 months later

"This has to be the perfect wedding ever?" Shelly shouts across the room as she helps put on my makeup.

"And it's going to be Shelly; just calm down." I smile at her but I get hit lightly on the head in return. "Okay, I'm sorry."

Midge walks over to where we are with a slight frown on her face.

"What's the problem now?" Shelly asked rolling her eyes.

"It's just that Liam is so difficult to talk to." She rests her hand on my shoulder. "Why the hell did you make him so smart to talk to?"

"Liam, he's honestly just Liam. I mean I don't even know what Luca and he have been talking about these days." I sigh resting more in the chair. "I mean, on his birthday he asked for a gun! What the hell is a five-year-old kid doing with a gun? And guess what Vince said."

"Uh..." Midge tries to say something but nothing flows into her mind.

"Well, he said he would consider it," I say after a few seconds of silence. "He'll consider giving a five-year-old kid- which is my son by the way gun. Who the hell does he think he is to make these decisions?"

"Your husband and Liam's father?" Shelly takes a step back creating a little distance from us just in case I hit her.

"You are getting on my last nerve Rachel and you are not going to like what I'm going to do to you if you anger me more," I warn her fixing my posture.

"Man this pregnancy is messing your brain up, Dora," Donna says coming out of the changing room.

I turn to scold her but the moment I set my eyes on her all the anger leaves my system. "You look beautiful," I whisper in awe.

"Even prettier than I looked when I was getting married to Matteo." Grace wanders out of the changing room a few seconds later. "And I thought I looked like a queen."

"Oh, guys stop it." Donna waved her hands at us. "This isn't my first time getting married."

"It doesn't matter, a wedding should be memorable whether it's your first or second." Midge smiles at Donna. "Now let's get your makeup done." 

"I can't believe this is happening," Donna whispers to herself.

"Don't worry Donna you are going to be one fine Harper." I smile touching my wedding ring. "Just like I was."

After the whole fiasco that went down a couple of months ago; I didn't want to wait so long to finally marry Vince. So we had a private wedding only inviting family and close friends. I didn't want the press involved this time. It was difficult getting a wedding dress because of my constant weight gain but I eventually found the perfect dress with the help of Mia.

A few days later, Dad confessed he had been seeing someone for the past two years and hid it from me because he believed that I would think he was replacing Mom. I scolded him for hiding this information from me and not Jacob. So dad introduced me to Donna and we both fell in love instantly. And because of that, I pushed Dad to propose to her and here we are.

"This has to be the most perfect day of your life." Shelly squeals jumping up and down. "Oh, by the way, you are invited to my wedding."

"When are you two going to get married?" Grace asks leaning against the wall. 

"Jacob wanted it after Dorothy gave birth." She shrugs not caring about the date. "We both want the baby to be born before the wedding. So we can have the baby in the pictures. Plus I don't want her with her pregnancy attitude."