Defeat

Marinette
As I was planning Hawkmoth's down fall when I heard a knock on my window. I opened it to find Cat Noir. He starts to talk about how Ladybug rejected him once again, but surprisingly afterwards he said that I could be with him now.
Important information to explain everything:
Cat Noir has found out I like his alter ego, but still believes that she like him even though it was an act for her cover. He was tired of being rejected by Ladybug, but now thinks that I likes both sides of him. Everyone believed the liar except Adrien, Chloe, Alix, Kagami, and Luka. Adrien is the only one out of the 5 that is on the liars side. Luka is still Viperion, Alix has now become Bunnyx, Chloe had a costume redesign and is now Royal Wasp, and Kagami also had a costume redesign and is now Elemental Dragon.

 Luka is still Viperion, Alix has now become Bunnyx, Chloe had a costume redesign and is now Royal Wasp, and Kagami also had a costume redesign and is now Elemental Dragon

(I got this off Pinterest and would give credit to the creator, but couldn't find their name.)

     (I took this one off the internet and have no earthly idea who created it, but I would still like to give them credit

     (I took this one off the internet and have no earthly idea who created it, but I would still like to give them credit.)
    Jagged Stone adopted Kagami , Luka, and I as my parents also believed the Lila and they kicked me out, but not before saying how much they regreted adopting me. Luka left as his family also believed the liar and Kagami left do to all the pressure that was put on her by her mother. The miraculous team, not including Cat Noir, have figured out Hawkmoth and Mayura's identities. After the final battle, they plan to steal Cat Noir's miraculous. (Master Fu isn't dead and Ladybug isn't the Guardian.)
Back to the story line
    "I am sorry, but I don't think that would be best," I tell him.
    He detransforms to reveal non other than Adrien Agreste. Now all Adrien and Cat Noir have done make since.
    "Do you change your mind now, Princess?" he asks.
    "No sorry Adrien," I tell him trying not to anger him.
    He grabbed me and tried to kiss me, but fails as I transform and punch him. Once he realizes me and Ladybug are one in the same he smirks.
"So Bugaboo, you are my Princess too? I guess I must be lucky for once," he says.
In the end, I defeat him and take his ring. Luka and Kagami run in worried as they heard noises coming from my room. Once they come in they piece it together. Master Fu had told us to take the miraculous from him after the final battle unless he compromised us retrieving the miraculous from Hawkmoth and Mayura. He did by refusing to help us, so we have a valid reason.
We call Chloe and Alix then ask them to come over as Royal Wasp and Bunnyx. Once she gets here we tell her the plan. We go into Agreste manner get one miraculous with Adrien as a trade and fight for the last.
Once we get their, we go to Nathalie and ask if we could trade Adrien for her miraculous. She says yes quickly as she cares for him like her own child or nephew. After that we grab the book with the information on the miraculi and sneak into Hawkmoth's lair. We steal his miraculous without a fight. Afterwards, we go to Master Fu and give him all them miraculi. Everything goes black after that.
                                    574