The Ceremony

Marinette
    I woke up with my head pounding. I slowly sit up to see I'm in a room with a bed and Damian sleeping on the floor beside me. It takes me a second, but soon, I remember what happened earlier.
    "Mom, do you know where we are?" I ask. When she doesn't respond I proceed to call her again, "Mom?!"
    I put my hands up to my ears feeling for my earrings to find them missing. I look back down at Damian to see his ring is missing too. I stand up and open the first door to find a luxurious bathroom. I try the second door to find it locked. I guess we're stuck in here for a while. I go sit on the bed and try my best to find something to do in this place. Eventually, I settle for counting cracks in the walk over and over and over again.
After what felt like an eternity, I hear groaning from Damian meaning he's awake. He sits up before making eye contact with me.
"Angel, what happened?" he asks me.
"We currently are locked in a room together after we were kidnapped," I say not really knowing how else to put it as of right now.
After a second, Damian's eyes widen in realization. He walks over to me and sits next to me. I lean my head onto his shoulder. We just sit there for a while in peace and quiet,
"Hello," we hear as the door bursts open. "You will cooperate with us," the female voice states.
    When I look at the source of the voice, I see a woman that reminds me a little bit of Damian.
"Why should we mother Mother!? ?" Damian says from beside me.
"We wouldn't want this girl to get hurt would we or to forever loose your jewelry?" she threatened.
"Mother, why have you even kidnapped us?" Damian asks seemingly upset.
"To wed you of course! Since the Order of the Guardians wouldn't let us have any access to their power, we waited until a perfect way to tie us together. Now we have a way, and I'm not loosing this chance!" the woman explained.
She hands us outfits in clothes bags before adding, "Hurry, the ceremony will be starting soon. Also you must stay in the bathroom Guardian."
I grab my outfit and walk off to the bathroom before unwrapping it to find a gorgeous gold and white dress.

(I found it on Pinterest)     I change into it before looking in the mirror and admiring myself

I change into it before looking in the mirror and admiring myself. I look through the drawers for a hair brush or makeup. To my luck, I find both. I quickly brush through my hair and add some light makeup.
After a while, I hear the same woman from before, Damian's mother, tell me, "Come out now."
I do as asked not wanting anyone to get hurt because of me. I follow her to a large room that has Damian at the end, but before I can run to him, his mother interlocks her arm with me and slowly, at least in my opinion, walks me down the aisle. When Damian see me, his jaw drops. I smile at him and continue walking down the aisle. Once I reach him, both of our hands are grabbed and there's a speech in another language. I guess I should have listened to mom when she tried to teach me how to access understanding every language known to man kind.
Our hands are cut and when I look at my blood it's an odd color. It's still red, but almost looks glittery and bright. Our blood mixed with the green goop in the cup then Damian had the cup put to his mouth and is told to drink half of it. I have to do the same. The liquid tasted a little metallic, but more like magic. Afterwards we get shoved back into the room from before with our jewelry back in our hands.
"I have an idea!" I exclaim after a moment.
I hand Damian my earrings and transform into my kwami form before proceeding to hand Damian my bracelet.
"Put it on and create a portal," I say.
He puts on the bracelet before saying, "Angel, power on." I get sucked away into the bracelet.
I look around the world I have once again traveled to in wonder. Patiently I wait for
Damian bring me back out of here. Why is it taking so long?!
                                751