Back to the Manner

Marinette
    I smirk at Jason in triumph.
"Pix-," he starts causing me to glare at him. "I mean Mariquita, shouldn't we find your boyfriend," he says teasingly.
    "When he comes in his suit, I'll get to him. I already know where he is," I say waiting for Damian to change into his Robin costume.
    "Hello Angel," I hear someone whisper in my ear.
    I turned to him before saying, "Didn't I just tell everyone to call me Mariquita when in the suit mon Demon?"
    "I'm not everyone though," he says kissing me.
    I roll my eyes in response before kissing him back. While we do this, all the kids at Gotham Academy look at me as if I'm a miracle worker. I break the kiss making Damian pout.
    "Why did you stop?" he whispers lowly in my ear making a shiver go down my spine.
    "Just was curious why everyone is looking at me like that," I say making his attention turn to the people in front of us.
    "It is likely the fact that you have made me show emotions, and I have kissed you willingly," he states pulling me close to him by the hip.
    He picks me up bridal style before whispering something to Red Hood and carrying me back to the manner. Once we get there, he changes into comfortable clothes while I detransform and put on some pajamas (same as in the 'Mari and Lie-la's Day' except imagine something comfier than jeans for Damian; image on 'Previous Chapter Outfits' if you need a refresher).
He kisses the top of my head before setting me in his lap and playing a movie (imagine any movie you would like). I eventually  begin to fall asleep.
    ***
Damian
    In school, the Riddler comes to try to kidnap me, real classic (sarcasm noted). I wait for someone in my family to come and defeat him, but to my surprise, I find a girl dressed in a bunny costume, a girl dressed in a bee costume, a girl dressed in a dragon costume, a boy dressed in a snake costume, and a girl dressed in a ladybug costume come in through a blue portal. When I think about it, it's likely my Angel and her friends.
I remember father promising that they could become vigilante (did I spell that right!) too. The theme matches up with their previous theme for their miraculous. Plus, I see the same piece of jewelry found on them. My Angel begins fighting the Riddler while her friends fight his goons.
    "Isn't Batman going to chase you off?" Riddler asks them. "He doesn't like anyone in his city."
    "He already said we could be," my Angel says as she summons her 'Lucky Charm' proving it's her.
    When father comes in behind my Angel, she says, "It took you long enough! I was starting to think you'd never show up."
Father says nothing as he takes away the Riddler. Afterwards, one of my annoying brothers walks over to my Angel and her friends.
"Who are you?" he asks.
She summons her 'Miraculous Cure' while saying to another one of my brothers, "You said you'd tell them!"
"Sorry Blueberry Only I can give her nicknames!," he says making them all realize who they are.
"While in suit call me Mariquita please," my Angel says.
"And me Stinger," Chloe adds.
"And me Hora," Alix says.
"And me Viper," Luka tells us all.
"And I shall be called Continur," Kagami says.
"Okay so, how did you know of the attack?" Jason asks my Angel.
"We connected our 'magic phones' to your comms," she says with a smile.
"Of course you did Pixie As I said before, only I can give her nicknames," he says.
"I just said to call me Mariquita while in the suit!" she whines guilt tripping him.
"Fine I'll call you Mariquita while your in the suit," he say sighing in defeat making my Angel smirk triumphantly.
"Pix-," he starts earning two glares in return. "I mean Mariquita, shouldn't we find your boyfriend," he says making me run out and change into my suit knowing that only then can I kiss my Angel.
    "Hello Angel," I whisper in my Angel's ear.
    She turns to me before saying, "Didn't I just tell everyone to call me Mariquita when in the suit mon Demon?"
    "I'm not everyone though," I say and kiss her.
    After a moment, she kisses me back to my delight. Too soon, she breaks our kiss, so I pout hoping she will kiss me again.
    "Why did you stop?" I whisper lowly in my Angel's ear knowing she won't kiss me again yet.
    "Just was curious why everyone is looking at me like that," she says, so I look where everyone is looking at my Angel like she had done the impossible.
    "It is likely the fact that you have made me show emotions, and I have kissed you willingly," I say and pull her to my by her hip.
    I pick her up bridal style when I have her close enough.
"Make up a reason for why I'm not at school," I whisper to my nearest family member.
I carry my Angel to the manner and change into comfortable clothes while I detransform and put on some pajamas.
I kiss the top of my Angel's head before setting her in my lap and playing a movie (same as you said before). I do this all in knowing she would fall asleep on me, so I could keep her close.
    925