Meeting the Justice League

Marinette
I hear something coming, so I transform into my goddess form. I go to the Eiffel Tower to find the Justice League.
"Don't worry," I say while sneaking up behind them, "I already defeated Hawkmoth."
Some of them scream, mostly Green Lantern, then they turn around to see me.
    "Who are you?" one of them asks, I believe it is Robin.
    "I am Ladybug, but I have a new costume," I tell them.
    "Prove it," he says his eyes narrowing.
    "Spots on," I say and though my mother isn't here, I can make myself have the suit of any miraculous super.
    "Is that enough proof for you?" I ask, daring them to make me show more.
    "Yes it is," Wonder Woman says.
    "Wasn't your mother a past Ladybug, Wonder Woman?"
    "How did you know that?" she asks me.
    "I am the guardian of the miraculous."
    "You are so young though," Wonder Woman says with worry in her voice.
    "I have been for only a few days now, but I was trained before he betrayed us. No need to worry," I tell her attempting to make her feel better.
    Her face morphs into horror, "Who is the guardian that has passed this on to you at such a young age and how did he betray you?"
"The guardian's name is Master Fu, he and some other guardians attempt to gain ultimate power by giving someone all the kwamis powers. First, they experimented on my ex-partner in crime, but we revoked his miraculous and the experiment turned him to dust. I will revive him after I perfect my powers."
"What do you mean powers?" Robin asks.
"I was about to get to that. Anyway next, they experimented on me. It was only successful as of who my parents are."
"No mortal could survive all the powers being infused into them. Who are your parents exactly?" Wonder Woman asks.
"I am not exactly mortal though my parents are an easier question to answer. You might know them as Tikki and Plagg," I say.
***
Wonder Woman/Diana
    -as Tikki and Plagg," the current Ladybug and Guardian says.
    Her parents are the god of destruction and the goddess of creation! She must have so much power in her, so much that she could destroy the world. I want to help her so much, but don't know how yet. She is so young, and having all this power in her might not be the best for her.
    "Then you might need help learning how to control your powers," I say.
    "Oh, all the kwamis are helping me," she says.
    "Okay, but how exactly did you defeat Hawkmoth?" I ask curiously.
    "My partner, Cat Noir, came to my civilian form being tired of being rejected by my counterpart," she starts, "He believed I had a crush on him, I had to use that excuse once to cover up my identity, both in and out of the suit as in previous years I had a crush on his alter ego, but I rejected again after he detransformed in front of me. He tried to kiss me, but I transform and punch him. I defeated him and used his identity to my advantage, as earlier I had figured out his father was Hawkmoth and his father's secretary was Mayura. I called my team over because I trusted the rest of them with my identity. We used Cat Noir to get Mayura's miraculous then steal Hawkmoth's."
    I was stunned. This girl had already defeated Hawkmoth and saved Paris then talks about it as if it was nothing! We might not need to help her after all.
609