Chaos

Damian
    After I changed into the clothes mother gave me, I walk out only to be dragged to a place decorated for a wedding. Of courseand mother would step to do something like this for power. Lucky for me, my Angel is the one I have to be wed to and not an annoying girl that would hang off of me for money. I I stand and await something to happen.
    The doors to the room open, and mother comes in with my Angel. My Angel's face lights up, but mother interlocks her arm with my Angel. They slowly proceed to walk down the aisle. When I get a good look at her, my jaw drops at the beauty of my Angel. She smiles at me before once again focusing on the trip down the aisle. When she meets me, our hands are grabbed
"Today we are here for the bonding of The League of Assassins and The Order of the Graduations. We have both heirs to form an everlasting ceremony of the union between us," my mother says in Arabic before I tune out the rest of her speech.
    Our hands are cut, though my Angel's looks odd, and mixed with the Lars Pit in the cup to permanently seal the union. First I am forced to drink half of the concoction to finish the ceremony. Then my Angel was made to do the same. Directly afterwards we get shoved back into the room from before with the miraculous back in our hands.
    "I have an idea!" my Angel yells from beside me.
    The miraculous of the Ladybug is placed in my hands as my Angel transforms into a kwami. She then proceeds to hand me her miraculous.
    "Put it on and create a portal," she informs me.
    I put on the bracelet and say, "Angel, power on."
This causes my Angel to be propelled into the bracelet. I try to mane a portal appear, but can't figure out how. After some time of trying, I turn to the kwamis that are my Angel's parents.
    "How do I open a portal?" I ask giving up.
    "Say 'Voyage' and think of the place you want to go before entering the portal," Tikki provides helpfully.
    "Thank you," I tell her before saying, "Voyage."
    I think of my room at the manner before entering. After being successful, I detransform.
    "What took you so long?" my Angel questions.
"He couldn't remember how to open a portal," Plagg says snickering.
My Angel in her kwami form sits on my shoulder before asking, "Can I have a cookie?"
"Of course," I say and open my door.
As I walk down stairs, I'm greeted with complete chaos coming from my family, Angel's friends, and the rest of the kwamis.
                                ***
Chloe
    I go to check on Mari-bug and Damian, possibly to also tease them, only to find them missing. I go back down confused and alert everyone else of their absence. We look all over the place for them, but they are nowhere to be found.
    "Wait do we have a tracker on any of them?" someone asks in our mass chaos eruption.
    "I don't know if Mari has one," Alix says.
    "We do have one on Damian though," someone else says.
    "Their trackers have been disabled," somebody says making most people panic.
    Meanwhile, I sit here and wait for them to come back. I know both of them can take care of themselves.
   After a while someone exclaims over their chaos, "What's going on here!?"
                                591