To the Mall

Marinette
    After we portal back to Wayne Manor to change, I begin to get ready to go shopping as I had promised Chloe. She drags Kagami, Alix, Luka, and I to the nearest mall then runs into the first clothing store in sight. We all follow her groaning a little. Luka is the most upset though because he always ends up carrying all if our bags.
    Chloe begin depositing different clothes she thinks would look good on us in our hands before shoving us in the changing rooms. After everyone comes out, she looks us over to make sure we don't look as she would say "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!". Then if she approved of the outfit, she would tell us we could stop trying on outfits, but if not, she would send us back in with more clothes.
    By the time we were done shopping, I was so tired I could fall asleep standing up. We go back to Wayne Manor, and I fall on the couch instantly. Then, I close my eyes and darkness overtakes me.
                                     ***
Chloe
I was awoken by Marinette knock on my door very loudly. I thought she wasn't a morning person!
"I have an idea and need the team. Can you please help me wake everyone up?" she says giving me the doll eyes she picked up from the kids she babysat.
"Fine, but only if we can go shopping afterwards," I say, still tired.
"I was planning on it," she says before walking out of the room.
We go and wake the rest of our team up, and Mari-bug. After that, we transform into our hero personas. Luka as Viperion, Alix as Bunnyx, Marinette as Ladybug, Kagami as Elemental Dragon, and me as Royal Wasp. Then Mari-bug opened a portal to the Paris news room. We all walk through after a moment.
    "What are you doing here?" Nadja Chamack asks a little surprised at our arrival.
    "We have an announcement for Paris, could you go live please?" Marinette .
    "Of course Ladybug," she says.
    "Live in three, two, one," says the camera man.
    "Hello Paris," Mari-bug says before nodding to me.
    "We have a special announcement for you," I says then nod to Bunnyx.
    "Hawkmoth and Mayura's," she says then nods to Viperion.
    "reine is finally," he says then nods to Elemental Dragon.
     "over," Kagami says.
     "Really?!" Nadja asks, surprised that we finally did it.
    "Yep," I say.
    "Wait, what happened to Cat Noir?" she asks us.
    "He was no longer helping us much, so we took his miraculous," Marinette says angrily.
    "Can we know your identities then?" she asks us hopefully.
    "Not yet, maybe someday. Bug out," Mari-bug says and opens up a portal.
    We leave then get ready to go shopping. After we portal back to Wayne Manor to change, we all get ready to go shopping because Mari-bug promised me this morning. I drag Kagami, Alix, Luka, and Mari-bug to the nearest mall then run into the first clothing store in sight. Everyone slowly follows taking their precious time.
    I begin to deposit different clothes I thinks would look good on my friends in their hands before shoving all of them in the changing rooms. After everyone comes out, I look over them to make sure they don't look utterly ridiculous. Then approve and disapprove of some outfits. I would tell them after I had found them at least one decent outfit that they could stop trying on outfits. If their outfit did look utterly ridiculous then I would send that person back in with more clothes to try on.
    By the time we were done shopping, it was dark outside. We go back to Wayne Manor, and Marinette instantly falls on the couch. Then not even a minute later, she was sound asleep. Luka, Alix, and Kagami had already went upstairs, so I needed to find someone to bring Marinette upstairs to her room as we couldn't leave Mari-bug to sleep on the couch. I look around and eventually spot someone. I go up to them to find it's Damien. Though I don't like the idea, I guess he'll have to be the one to bring her up to her room.
"Can you help me-" I begin to ask before being rudely interrupted.
"No," he says.
"I was going to say take Marinette upstairs because she fell asleep, but okay, I'll ask one of your brothers for help," I say while smirking.
After hearing that, he shoots up and asks where she is. I walk to the living room and show him where Mari-bug had fallen asleep then he takes her up to her bedroom.
                                  782