A Class Trip

Miss Bustier
Since now my class was a bit smaller, I thought it would be a good idea to take them on a trip. It would have to be somewhere not many of them had been and couldn't more expensive than 1,000 dollar as we had saved up that much in the field trip funds over the years.
I go to the class to announce this knowledge. I go to see everyone crowding around my favorite student Lila Rossi, the new class president.
"Good morning class! I think we should plan a field trip, so I will be taking suggestions throughout the week. At the end, we will vote and the one with the most votes will be where we go," I tell everyone making them cheer before adding, "Though I will rule out any that are too expensive."
People begin to discuss where they think we should go.
"No discussion about where you want to go because I want all of your answers to be anonymous," I say to my students.
I here many people in my class say, "Okay Miss Bustier."
                                    ***
Lila
    I am luring to my sheep when Miss Bustier comes into the classroom happily. How can she stand to be so happy?! I'll turn everyone against her next. Sure the new was a setback on the fact that Mari-trash was Ladybug, but my "lowing disease" came to the rescue again. Now I can pretend they found a cure for it and that I got it.
"Good morning class! I think we should plan a field trip, so I will be taking suggestions throughout the week. At the end, we will vote and the one with the most votes will be where we go," Miss Bustier says making everyone cheer then adds, "Though I will rule out any that are too expensive."
Everyone, including me, begins to discuss where we think we should go.
"No discussion about where you want to go because I want all of your answers to be anonymous," the incompetent teacher says.
Everyone around me says, "Okay Miss Bustier."
This gives me a genius idea. I will get almost everyone to vote for Gotham, New Jersey, United States of America. I mean, not many people like to go there because of the crime. Plus, the Wayne's are there, and I can date the youngest to become rich and popular. It's not like he has a girlfriend, and if he does, I look so great that he will dump her for me! (Keep dreaming liar)
    Then I can get rid of all of my sheep and watch the chaos I have planted bloom. I get out a sheet of paper to write down my decision, but come up with an idea to get Alya to chose Gotham.
    I pick up my pencil then drop it and say, "Ouch!"
    As I suspected, Alya comes rushing over.
"What's wrong bestie?!" she says worriedly.
"My arthritis is acting up," I say lying between my teeth. "Can you write down my suggestion for me?"
"Of course," she says. "What is it?"
"Gotham, New Jersey, United States of America because it won't be too expensive and is close to Metropolis where Clark Kent and Luis Lane-Kent live, your idols. Also I know Damien Wayne we were best friends when we were eight to ten, but I had to move and break his heart," I say as Alya writes down my choice.
"Oh my gosh! Really?! Before I get too exited, is your lying disease acting up too?" Alya says.
"No, the doctors found a cure and I had it on Sunday after our get-together was over," I say.
Looks like I have one person's vote to add for going to Gotham, New Jersey, United States of America.
632