Not again

Marinette
I don't know where I went, but I know I was panicking. I mean, I just got away from that liar and her sheep! I don't want them to come and ruin everything again! I feel tears slip down my face and I can't even register where I am or what's in front of me. All I hear is my heart beat pumping in my ears. I close my eyes and try to calm down, but I just can't. Everything that Lila did to me flashes before my eyes. It hurts so much.
After what feels like weeks, I feel something warm agains my lips. I slowly open my eyes to see bright green eyes. I kiss him back, so he knows I'm kinda myself again.
                                    ***
Damien
    I rush after where my Angel ran off towards. Everyone in the house searches for hours on end. I finally go sit in my room and hold my head in my hands. Where could she have gone?
    I'm about to give up till I hear someone crying. The noise emits from my closet. I slowly make my way towards it to see her curled into a ball and crying. She seems to not register anything else going on it the world. I hold her face in my hands and gently kiss her in hope she would calm down. When I see her open her eyes and kiss back, I pull her towards me and whisper comforting words in her ear.
"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask her still not talking above a whisper.
She then tells me of everything that happened in Paris up till this point. Anger rushes through me at what these people had done to her that she had once called friends. Since they're coming here I'll make life not very fun for them. Not very fun indeed.
I'll expose that Liar Rossi to the world and take all of the rest of the class down with her. I'll watch them realize what they've done and beg for mercy, but I'll make sure they receive none. I'll make sure Lie-la Rossi and Adrien Agreste get the worst end of the stick though.
    I gently stroked her hair as she let all her emotions she had bottled up for the past few years spill out. She cried about every little thing that had happened to her. I just let her. Once she was done crying, I carried her to the living room and announced I had found her.
    Her friends all engulfed her into a hug as they were worried sick about her. I just stood to the side and watched their interaction. Once her friends stopped hugging her, my family gathered around her and shot questions at her. She looked a bit upset about it, so I pushed my way through and picked her up again.
    I carried her back to my room and went to lay down beside her. She kissed me and murmured a thank you before falling asleep.
506