Telling Paris

Marinette
A while later, I go back out to the garden. I see Damien and Titus playing fetch. I walk over to the bench I was sitting on earlier, and it was also occupied by Damien. As I sit down, Titus jumps on me again and licks me to death. After I gently push him off of me, I pet Titus while Damien just watches our interaction.
"What are you doing out here?" he asks me.
"I stumbled upon it earlier while exploring," I say. "Then I got jumped on by your dog."
    "So Angel, is there anything you want to do right now?" Damien asks me.
    "I don't have anything in mind, what about you?" I tell him, still a little surprised by the nickname.
    He is quiet for a moment, and I just await his answer. Eventually, he says, "What about we go to the kitchen and you can bake something."
    When we enter the kitchen, I begin grabbing ingredients to make cookies, brownies, and croissants for Damien, his family, and my friends. After about an hour, I was almost finished baking as everything was in the oven. I look behind me too see almost everyone in the house awaiting my treats to be done. Moments later, I hear the timer for the treats, and out of the oven came cookies, brownies, and croissants. Everyone was not so patiently waiting to try the treats I made, but when, one of Damien's brother, whom is yet to be named, tried to grab a cookie I slapped his hand away.
    "What the h*ll was that for!" he exclaims, seemingly upset to not get a treat.
    "They are too hot, and you could have burned yourself," I say, not wanting anyone to get hurt from me as my first impression on these people.
As we wait for them to cool, I learned about the inhabitants of the manner. Jason, Richard-who prefers to be called Dick-, Tim, Cass; Babs, Stephanie, and Selina are the people who had come to the kitchen, not excluding my friends as they always come when they smell my baking, to sample the treats. After a while, all the kwamis come down.
"Kitten?" my dad asks, "did you make any treats for us too?"
"Of course I made treats specific for you guys," I say.
After all the treats finally cool, I pass them out to everyone. Then, it was time for bed, so we all head off to sleep. The next day, I plan to go out, and get some supplies to see something for everyone and make sure Paris is still okay as I had left. I probably need to tell the people of Paris that Hawkmoth is defeated, so no one suppresses their emotions anymore. I'll need my teams help though. After waking up, I run to Chloe's room.
"I have an idea and need the team. Can you please help me wake everyone up?" I say.
"Fine, but only if we can go shopping afterwards," she says, still tired.
"I was planning on it," I say as she walks out of her room.
We go and wake the rest of our team up, and I tell them the plan. After that, we transform into our hero personas. Luka as Viperion, Alix as Bunnyx, Chloe as Royal Wasp, Kagami as Elemental Dragon, and me as Ladybug. I open a portal to the Paris news room then we go through.
    "What are you doing here?" Nadja Chamack asks a little surprised at our arrival.
    "We have an announcement for Paris, could you go live please?" I ask her.
    "Of course Ladybug," she says.
    "Live in three, two, one," says the camera man.
    "Hello Paris," I say then nod to Royal Wasp.
    "We have a special announcement for you," she says then nods to Bunnyx.
    "Hawkmoth and Mayura's," she says then nods to Viperion.
    "reine is finally," he says then nods to Elemental Dragon.
     "over," she says.
     "Really?!" Nadja asks, surprised that we finally did it.
    "Yep," Royal Wasp says.
    "Wait, what happened to Cat Noir?"
    "He was no longer helping us much, so we took his miraculous," I say.
    "Can we know your identities then?" she asks us.
    "Not yet, maybe someday. Bug out," I say and open up a portal.
    We leave then get ready to go shopping.
                                  726