Morining

Marinette
   I awake to feel someone's arm around my waist. I turn around in the grasp and see Damien. Since he's still asleep, I try to gently get out of his grip only for it to tighten. I look back at him to see he woke up.
    "Good morning," I say as I get pulled back towards him.
    "Good morning Angel," he says making me blush.
    Once he has me back against him, he kisses me. I lean into it. Right after he pulls away, to my dismay, he looks at me seriously.
"Why were you trying to leave?" he asks.
"You were asleep, at least I thought you were, and I didn't want to wake you up. Also, I don't think we're allowed to stay in bed all day," I tell him truthfully.
"I'm awake now," he whispers in my ear.
I turn red at what he was implying.
He then gets up and asks, "Aren't you coming to breakfast as you said we can't stay in bed all day."
"But you said..." I begin before getting up upset.
We go down to get breakfast and I see all of my friends. I sit next to Chloe and Alix.
    Once I get done eating, I hear Bruce say, "A class from Paris, France is coming here on a field trip and I need all of y to make sure they don't get into trouble."
    "What school?" Chloe asks wearily.
    "College Francoise Dupont," he says making me and my team worry.
    "What class?" Luka asks.
    Bruce looks at us weirdly before saying, "Miss Bustier's."
    I don't register anything else except for I get up and leave the room.
***
Damien
    I get up early as always, but find my Angel to be fast asleep. I decide to pretend to be asleep, so I don't have to get up yet. I feel her turn around in my grasp to look at me. She tries to gently get out of my grasp, so I tighten it. She looks back at me and seems surprised to find my eyes open.
    "Good morning," she says as I pull her towards me once again.
    "Good morning Angel," I tell her.
    Once I have my Angel back against me, I kiss her. To my delight, she leans into it. Directly after I pull away, I look at her seriously.
"Why were you trying to leave?" I ask as I don't want her to leave me.
"You were asleep, at least I thought you were, and I didn't want to wake you up. Also, I don't think we're allowed to stay in bed all day," she tells me
I decide to tease her, so I whisper in her ear, "I'm awake now."
I see turn shades of red and pink at my words.
Afterwards, I got up and asked her deciding to use her own words against her, "Aren't you coming to breakfast as you said we can't stay in bed all day."
"But you said..." she begins before cutting off.
We go down to get breakfast and she goes and sits next to her friends.
    During breakfast, Father says, "A class from Paris, France is coming here on a field trip and I need all of y to make sure they don't get into trouble."
    "What school?" one of Angel's friends asks wearily.
    "College Francoise Dupont," Father tells them.
    "What class?" another one asks.
    Father looks at them weirdly like the rest of us before saying, "Miss Bustier's."
    Angel then gets up with a blank face on as her friends thy to calm her down and runs out of the room.
605