Identities revealed

Marinette
    I state my decision out loud to the Justice League and my team, "Our decision is to trust you, at least mine is."
"Okay do you need to go somewhere to change out of your costume then or are you just taking off your mask?" Batman asks me.
"Neither, if we all could go somewhere less out in the open j could show you," I say.
We go into an alleyway then I return to my human form for them. Most of them stare at me a little surprised I could do that, but they did see me turn into a kwami. I wouldn't have expected this to surprise them though.
"Is the rest of your team going to detransform too?" Batman then asks me.
"That is completely up to them," I say I reply, not wanting to make my friends do anything they don't want to unless necessary.
I hear all the detransformation frases of my team behind me, so I know they agreed with me, trusted my judgment, or both. I still feel a pair of eyes on me, so I turn to see who they belong to. I turn to see Robin staring at me.
"Okay so who will all be coming to Gotham?" Wonder Woman asks the rest of my team.
All of them raise their hands. Since most of us live at Bourgeois Hotel (Chloe was out on some errands at the time), we could invite Alix over for a sleepover and ask her parents if she could go on a trip with us.
    "Should we head back to the hotel then?" I ask. "Oh and Alix ask your parents if you can have a sleepover and go on a trip with us, but don't say to Gotham."
    "What do you mean hotel?" Robin asks me.
    "Chloe," I say while pointing to her, "is the mayor's daughter, so she lives at his hotel. We all live with her their except Alix. Luka's parents and sister believed the liar over me with almost everybody, so they kicked out for siding with me. Kagami had too much pressure put on her so she just decided to move in too. For me my adopted parents didn't believe me over the liar, I didn't yet know that my parents were Plagg and Tikki, and kicked me out too," I say while he begins to look mad when I say the last sentence I don't know why though. "Are you all going to reveal what your identities then?"
"How about just Damien for now," Batman says.
"If I might ask, who is that? Oh and by the way I am Marinette," I ask then Robin rases his hand. "Also do you have a change of clothes so you don't give up your identity?" I ask him.
"I will go change now," he says before taking off his mask so we know what he looks like. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look at him. Why do I always fall for guys with green eyes!?
***
Robin
    "-For me my adopted parents didn't believe me over the liar, I didn't yet know that my parents were Plagg and Tikki, and kicked me out too," she says, you can hear the pain in her voice though. At hearing what they did to her I feel anger bubbling up inside of me"Are you all going to reveal what your identities then?"
"How about just Damien for now," Father tells her.
"If I might ask, who is that? Oh and by the way I am Marinette," I ease my hand so she knows that it is me. "Also do you have a change of clothes so you don't give up your identity?" Marinette asks me.
"I will go change now," I say before taking off my mask so they will be able to recognize me with my mask off.
    I see her blush when she looks at me. Does she know who I am? I walk to the jet we came in and change it not my civilian clothes grabbing an extra pair before I leave.
686