Meeting the Justice League part 2

(Please correct me on anything I do wrong for the DC point of views as I haven't watch too many of those movies or read much on it, sorry in advance for any mistakes.")
Robin/Damien
    I can't believe this! If this small girl did everything she said that would make her very powerful, meaning we shouldn't mess with her, but can we even believe her? Wonder Woman seems to believe her though and said earlier that is was real.
"Can I see your mother?" Wonder Woman asks the Ladybug girl.
    "Of course, Spots off, you guys can come out now," the Ladybug girl tells her.
    Many small creatures come out from seemingly nowhere. A red and black one goes up to Wonder Women.
    "Hello Diana, Princess of the Amazons, daughter of Queen Hippolyta," the creature greets Wonder Woman with.
    "Greetings goddess of Creation," she replies with.
    I listen to the conversation as everyone else stares at the creatures in utter shock. Coming to his senses, Red hood yells, "What the h*ll is that!"
"I am a kwami- which is a god or goddess that is inside a piece of jewelry when wielded gives humans powers- named Tikki," she states.
    So Green Lantern thought magic jewelry was fake when he had some himself! He is an imbecile! At least the villain was defeated and Paris wasn't destroyed.
    "What powers do you give to people that wield you?" Nightwing asks.
"Lucky Charm, which gives you an item that benefits you in battle, and Miraculous Cure, which puts anything that was messed up back to normal after the battle, are the powers I give my wielder," Tikki says.
***
Tikki
    One thing about being the goddess of creation is I can tell when two people belong together. In this moment I can tell the guy behind the Robin mask would be the perfect match for my daughter. If Plagg found out though, he would chase after the boy with his Cataclysm while Marinette tried to stop him.
    "What powers do you give to people that wield you?" one of the people there asks me, whom I think is called Nightwing.
"Lucky Charm, which gives you an item that benefits you in battle, and Miraculous Cure, which puts anything that was messed up back to normal after the battle, are the powers I give my wielder," I say in reply to him.
    "How many kwamis are there?" Robin asks me.
    "Around twenty I believe though there could be more scattered throughout the world," I say knowing there were more hidden somewhere on this planet.
    "Young Ladybug," I hear Diana say, "how can you be the daughter of kwamis if you look like a human?"
    "This is my goddess for but I can turn into a kwami and I also have a human form," Marinette says then turns into a kwami.
    Finally my daughter's friends arrive.
    "Hi Mari-bug," Chloe says, "why did you run off?"
    "Oh because the Justice League was here, Royal Wasp," she says in reply.
"What are they doing here?" Alix asks.
"Well Bunnyx, it looks like our calls were finally answered, but they were a few days too late."
"Who are these people," Wonder Woman asks.
"Oh, silly me," Marinette replies, "This is my team. This is Bunnyx, that is Royal Wasp, that is Elemental Dragon, and lastly that is Viperion." As she talked she pointed to the person she was talking about.
"Wasn't there a Cat Noir?" Robin asks.
"There was, but we had to revoke his miraculous and he died. We will have to bring him back to life though as the guardians killed him as they experimented on us," Marinette says a little sadly.
"I'm sorry to hear that," he says in reply.
"Don't be kid, he wasn't all that great anyway, didn't even help her as her civilian self and was a jerk when rejected," Plagg says.
"Dad!" Marinette groans. "Just because he did that does mean he deserved this."
"I guess kitten," Plagg tells her with uncertainty in his voice.
                                    677