The Class's Opinion

Damien
I control my anger as not to worry my Angel. I will get revenge for her later, but right now, I need to plan some things and make sure my Angel is okay. I look over at her and pull her closer with a smile and kiss her. Let's see who will be laughing soon Liar Rossi!
***
Alya
I watch the news with my friends at the Dupain-Cheng bakery as Marinette no longer lives there, and I hear that Ladybug and her team are about to reveal their identities! I'm so exited, but I don't know why Nino, Cat Noir, and I haven't been able to be super heroes lately.
   "Don't be bemused, it's just the news! This is Nadja Chamack with breaking news. Ladybug and her team are ready to reveal their identities to all of Paris!" Nadja says excitedly.
"Is it okay if I make an announcement first?" Ladybug asks Nadja Chamack.
"Of course Ladybug!" she says in reply.
"Hello Paris," Ladybug says looking at the camera. "I just wanted to say to the people who know me in my civilian form, you all hate me, who could hate Ladybug?, because of a liar that you barely know, so when I reveal myself you will all leave me alone, okay? Great! I will also tell the identities of the past heroes too!"
"Okay who will start first?" asks Nadja.
"I'll go," Bunnyx says.
She detransforms turning into Alix. Viperion goes next turning into Luka, Royal Wasp into Chloe afterwards, Elemental Dragon into Kagami after Royal Wasp, and lastly Ladybug goes turning into... Marinette!?
    "The other heroes are Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Multi-mouse. I was also Multi- mouse. Rena Rouge was Alya Cesaire. Carapace was Nino Lahiffe. Lastly Car Noir was Adrien Agreste," Ladybug, now Marinette, says. "I was also any super hero combined with the ladybug miraculous."
    "Goodbye Paris," she says looking at the camera. "I will likely never be back."
    Marinette opens a portal and all of her friends follow her out. This is insane! Marinette was and is Ladybug?!
    I look around at all of my friends after I come out of my shock. They all looked surprised except Adrien. Maybe he knew since he was Cat Noir, but I don't know.
I pull out my phone to call Mari. I mean, we are still besties right? I see my friends have the same idea, so all of us are calling or texting her.
Then I have an idea of why she won't respond to any of us.
    "Guys, we are probably blowing up Mari's phone! How about I call her on speaker for all of us?"
    A chorus of 'Yes's and 'Yep's come from my friends and boyfriend. I dial her number once again. Not to my surprise, she picks up!
    "Hello who is this," a male voice says from the other side of the phone confusing everyone.
"This is Alya Cesaire. Who are you? Are you with Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" I tell the man.
"I don't know who that is ma'am," he tells me.
"I thought this was Mari-brat's phone number. She couldn't have changed her number!" I say still upset with her for my miraculous and how she treated Lila.
"I think you have the wrong number as I was given this number last week the person you are looking for must have not given you their new number," the man says.
    I seethe. She up and left us! We are best friends! (likely story)
"I can't believe her! I was going to be her friend again because she is Ladybug and use all of her connections to become famous. Sorry to bother you sir," I say angrily.
"Okay thank you Miss Cesaire," he says and ends the call.
                                    ***
Adrien
I already knew Rossi was lying, my Princess was my lady, and that I was Cat noir, but I didn't know she got a new number after she up and left. She is mine, and I will get her back no matter what!
                                    ***
Marinette
    Soon, any sign of Damien being angry disappears. He looks over at me and pulls me closer to him with a smile set on his face then kisses me. I kiss back in an instant. I am so glad I came to Gotham. I hope I never, ever have to go back to Paris.
732