chapter 3

Amelia Russo

Wait, what?
James was not my real father?
I have brothers? How?

"So as I was saying, you will now live with them" Mr Smith, the principal said pointing towards the guys claiming to be my brothers.

I just nodded my head.

We all left the principal office and I turned around to the guy who saved me, Elijah.

"How?" I asked

"You was kidnapped when you were 4" he replied. I was staying with my kidnapper all this time and I thought he was my father.

"You can go and grab your stuffs From the locker, we have to live for Italy" Lorenzo said, his voice was cold and with full of authority. His aura demanded 'Respect'

To say I was not scared of him was a lie. But he has same eyes as me.

We 3 made our towards the locker and I collected all my little stuff from there and we made our way outside the school.

"What about my clothes and other stuffs which are at house?" that place was never a home to me.

"We can buy that in Italy" Lorenzo simply replied

I was nervous , Elijah sensed my nervousness and held my hand. He gave me a small smile, which I returned.

Lorenzo sat in the passengers seat in front while me and Elijah sat behind.

"Are you hungry?" Elijah asked me and I shooked my head as 'No'

"I didn't hear you, Amelia" Lorenzo said although he saw me shooking my head.

"No" I quietly but quickly said. I didn't wanted to make him mad. I don't want another one of the beating. And they look really strong. I bet if they hit me, I'll die.

"Very well, Anthon(driver)  drive to the McDonald's" he said , if he wanted to go then why did you even bother asking dear brother.

Now we were currently sitting in the McDonald's. "What would you like to eat?" Elijah asked me softly.

I was hungry, I didn't ate since yesterday. "I'm not hungry" I smoothly lied.

"No lies, Amelia" Lorenzo said, this man give me chills.

I didn't wanted to lie but I don't want them to waste their money on someone like me, I don't deserve that and first of all I never went to any fast food restaurant, heck just restaurant.
I was just a maid of James and he didn't let me leave the house unless it's school.

"I'm sorry" I apologized, tears were  forming into my eyes "It's just that I never tried McDonald's" I said softly looking down.

"Look at me, Amelia" Lorenzo said. I slowly look upto him. "Russo's never look down while talking, and it's fine if you never tried it, you can try now"

I smiled at him, a genuine smile

"I'll order for you" Elijah said. As he went to order for us leaving me and Lorenzo alone.

Lorenzo started using his phone while I just sat there thinking about my life. I felt bad. James hurted me but he didn't deserved to die. No one does. That men was literally beating me in the morning and now he's no more.

Life is so uncertain, you never know which is the last time you are seeing someone or talking to them.

There's this saying "Talk to someone the way that if it was your last time, you would be satisfied"

I don't know what life's going to bring on me now. Will my brothers be like James? Will the hit me? Or I'll finally have the life I always wanted?

They are treating me good right now but once they started living with me and they'll know how useless I am , I'm sure they'll throw me out of their house.

I don't deserve love, and I surely don't deserve a thing.

I am just a broken girl, will they try to Or Atleast help me to fix it? I don't want to burden them.

I came out of my thoughts with Lorenzo's phone ringing .

"Ciao?" Lorenzo said, I don't know what language it's that but I guess it's Italian as they are from Italy

"Sì, è con noi" he said again on the phone.

"Parlale quando è a casa Xavier" he said more likely scolded on the phone and cut it.

(I haven't put the translation of Italian because it's Amelia's pov and she don't understand Italian)

Soon Elijah came back with our orders, he bought me a wrap and fries.

It tasted like heaven.

Lorenzo and Elijah was talking about something in Italian and I was quietly eating.

Soon, we finished eating and then left for airport. I was now going to stay in Italy

Once we reached the airport I got to know that my brothers have a private plane . Man they are loaded. I can never fit in with them.
After entering the plane I sat beside Lorenzo and Elijah sat in front of us .

After some time Elijah drifted to sleep and Lorenzo was working on his laptop. I was just looking here and there

"Go to sleep, Amelia" Lorenzo said softly

"I don't want to." I replied, I didn't wanted to have a nightmare in front of my brothers.

"Aren't you bored? Play on your phone" He said.

"I don't have a phone" I simply replied. He was shocked but nevertheless he didn't ask questions.

"Here take my iPad and watch whatever you want" he said as he gave his iPad to me with connecting his airpods.

"Thank you" I said to him with a smile

I went on YouTube and scroll for sometime when I saw a thing which caught my interest and I started playing the song.

It was "Permission to dance" by some Korean boyband known as BTS

----

Here we are with chapter 3
Please vote and comment.

Love you'll. ❤