Chapter 23

Amelia pov

Elijah sat beside me with pancakes for us.

"Elijah?" I asked

"Hmm?" He responded placing my plate in front of me.

"Can we not go at doctors?"

"Why?" He asked taking a bite from his pancake

"I just don't want too"

"Are you hiding something, Ame?"

"Nope" I replied quickly

"Then why do you don't want to go?" He asked

"Please understand I don't want too" i said giving my best puppy eyes.

"Ame, when it's concerning you. your puppy eyes won't work on any of us" He said

"Please Elijah, don't" i said Tears filling my eyes

"If you promise to tell me what's wrong we won't go" he said

"Eli-" he cut me off

"No Amelia" he said "Tell me or let's go at doctors"

Should I tell him?

He will hate you, idiot

I know I'm an idiot, don't remind me

Don't tell him

What if he understands?

He won't

What if he will?

They'll kick you out once they know. They'll be disgusted

But they are my brothers

Exactly! They are your brothers they don't want a broken sister.

"Please Elijah" I tried again "It's not like I don't want to but for now I can't"

"Ame, look at me" he said and i look at him in the eyes

"Baby, Trust me we all want to help you and we all noticed that something is wrong. I know it's hard for you to trust us but we are your brothers we just want to protect you. Just give us a chance? " He paused "Trust us, please?" He said

Should I tell him?

"Please baby" He look so geniune, like he really wanted to help me

"Alright" I said

"Thank you Ame, I'll let Enzo know" he said

"Enzo?" I asked, I'm afraid of him and once he knows he'll be disgusted in me and send me away

"Don't tell Him, please" I said

"Baby, He's our older brother. Don't you think he has a right to know?"

"Bu-t he'll be disgusted in Me" I said imagining the scenario when he'll kick me out.

"I won't" I heard the voice behind me and it was Lorenzo with my other brothers. "I won't ever be disgusted in my little sister"

He called me his little sister.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes, He won't be. No one will ever be disgusted in our little ball of sunshine" Dave said

"Promise?" I asked

"I promise" Xavier said

"We promise" Xander corrected

I was hesitant but I still nod my head and Lorenzo said that we can talk in the living area instead of kitchen so we shifted there. I sat on the couch with Elijah and Dave on both side of me. Alex was standing behind the couch. Xander and Xavier were beside him and Lorenzo was right in front of me sitting on the coffee table pulling it towards me. Honestly I felt intimidated.

"I don't know where to began" I said looking down

Lorenzo gripped my face slowly and made me look into his eyes "Never lower your gaze, Be confident Ame"

I nodded and he gave me a look "Alright" I said quickly

"Tell us about your childhood" Elijah said

I thought about a little and said "I don't remember having a Mom but I remember James, He used to Bully me. He called me names and he used to treat me like a servant." A tear rolled down my eyes "H-e He used to starve Me and said 'I don't deserve anything, not even food'. One day I told this to a girl in my school and she told me that this is all wrong and i should tell police so I went to station but He caught me, i don't know how but he did and that day was the first time he hit me. He hit me a lot from punches to kick i was passed out for 2 days and when I woke up i was in hospital. Since then he used to beat me regularly. Everyday." I finished clearly crying.

I dare not to look at anyone

"Amelia?" Lorenzo asked

I looked upto him and anger was clearly visible in his eyes but i was sure it was not for me "Yea?"

"Did he, uhm... You know... Did he?" I knew what he was trying to ask and I knew everyone was anxious for my answer.

"He tried to, But I promise I ran away" I replied "I really did"

"Baby, don't worry. We trust you" Dave said from beside me.

"Come here" Lorenzo said as he patted his laps and i slowly got up from the couch.

He brought to his laps and hugged me. I instantly hugged him back getting the comfort I wanted or more like needed.

His hug was so relaxing I didn't wanted to let go. I clutch onto him like a koala and cried.

He rubbed my back and said sweet things into my ears.

"Why did he did all of that?" I cried into my oldest brother's arms.

"Am I that bad?" Another sobbed left my mouth. "I promise, I'm trying my best to be perfect"

"You don't have to be" Lorenzo said "We love you just as you are. No one is perfect. Not you, Not me or anyone in this world."

"But I'm so disgusting" I said refering to my Scars and they understood.

"Don't ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with" Xavier said

"A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger and moved forward. Don't allow your scars to hold you hostage. Don't allow them to make you live your life in fear. You can't make the scars in your life disappear , but you can change the way you see them you can start seeing your scars as a sign of strength and not pain" Dave elaborated, is there more something to it? He eyes were all glossy.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Nope, But i will be as long as you all are by my side" He said "The words i told you are the exact same words Enzo told me" He replied with a tear rolled down his eyes.

"What happened to you?"

"It's a story for another time" He said not wanting to talk about it and i understood.

"Can we see?" Alex asked refering to my scars and I slowly nodded.

___

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
PLEASE VOTE🥺 ❤️