Chapter 20

Amelia pov

Next day I woke up with a pain in my Ribs. I slowly and carefully got of my bed as I was having a hard time because of that pain.
I slowly entered the washroom and looked in the mirror as I pulled my top up. My ribs were all purple and it looked disgusting.

I need to see the doctor but I can't within them knowing and if they know they'll think of me low and I don't want that. I don't want them to hate me or get irritated by me. It's better if I don't tell me.

Not now or Ever.

I pulled my shirt down and let out a sigh. Why is my life so bad?

Shut up idiot, people have it worse.

Yeah, sorry. People have it worse and here I'm crying about my life. But it hurts, it hurts so bad. I feel suicidal.

I am not so strong to take away my life but I really hope one day a car run over me and i die.

Without noticing a tear rolled down my eye then another and another and at the end I was sitting under my shower with my clothes on and water coming out shower, sobbing.

I hate it, I hate my life.

A knock on my washroom door took my attention.

"Yes?" I screamed

"ARE YOU IN THERE?" Dave yelled from the other side of the door.

I nodded

"Ame?" He yelled again waiting for my answer probably.

"Yes, 10 mins please" I replied

"Come downstairs for breakfast" He said as I heard his footsteps leaving.

I sighed again and removed the wet clothes from my body as I dumbed that into the laundry basket. I picked up the hair dryer laying on the basin and started drying my hair.

Then I washed my face several times, I don't want them to see my puffy cheeks and know that I was crying.

After doing so I brushed my hairs and put them into a messy bun. I then grabbed a random outfit and wore it.

I grabbed my bag , phone and airpord before making my way to the dinning room

"Good morning" I said lowly then took my seat and started eating my breakfast quietly.

After my brothers were done eating we left for school. After reaching the school I made my way towards the locker and saw my new friends standing there. I slowly made my way to them.

"Hello" I said quietly and I got bunch of "Hello's" and hugs in return.

We all made our way to our respectively classes when I realised I forgot my notebook in the locker.

"Guys, go ahead. I forgot my book" I said

"I'll company you" Mia said

"Thank you, but I don't want you to get late" I said as I turned to leave.

Most of the Hallway were empty as the class was almost began.

As I almost reached my locker someone showed me into the locker. It was 2 girls and 3 boys. The girls face looked full of makeup but she was beautiful. The boys look good too.

"Bitch" One of the girl said and punched me. I fell down.

"You little piece of shit" One of the boy said and kicked me

And that continued they called me names and beat the crap out of me. I was crying and begging them to stop but they didn't. Instead they started laughing.

"Ahhhh! Stop please" I cried out as I felt a lot of pain in my Ribs. I was already full of bruises and now I have more.

My life can't be anymore Perfect.

"Now listen here you bitch" One of the girl said grabbing my chin "Stay Away From Russo's" she said shocking me . How can I stay away from my own brothers.

"But-" Another one Interrupted

"No 'Buts' or 'If' JUST STAY FROM THEM BITCH" She yelled and kicked me for thr last time before leaving.

After they left I collected myself and managed to go to the washroom. I entered the girls toilet and sat into the corner as I cried myself out.

Why my life has to be like this?

Can't I be happy, just for once?

How can I stay away from my Own brothers?

After crying myself out I realised I missed my Class. Lorenzo will be so mad at me. He'll kill me for all I know.

I quickly washed my face and straighten my hair and clothes by my hands and made my way to the next class of the day.

Whole day I was thinking of a lie to tell to Lorenzo of why I didnt attend the class today. I cannot tell them about the Students beating me because if I tell them they would want to see how bad they've beaten me up and once I show them they'll see everything my Foster parents did to me.
And one of the reason is they'll think of me as a weak little girl.

___

Sorryy for the short chapter
Please Vote