chapter 10

Xavier's pov

I opened my eyes but quickly shut it with the brightness, the people in the might noticed it and lesses the brightness in the room.

"He's awake?"

"Are you okay?"

"Open your eyes"

I heard the voices of my family. I again opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness in the room.

"You are finally awake" Alex said giving me a hug.

"Yea.. I guess.. " I said not know what to say.

"Welcome to the world baby" Dave said smirking.

"I'm not a baby" I said.

"Of course you are" Dave and Alex both said at the same time.

"Do you feel any pain?" Enzo asked coming close to me.

"No, nothing for now" I replied with a small smile.

"Good, if you feel pain or anything let me know. Okay?" he said

"Okay" I replied and then he gave me a small hug kissing on my forehead.

I look over to Amelia and Gave her a little smile which she was shocked I can say but returned the smile.

I motioned over to her to come close to me. "Will you not hug me?" I asked softly.

"Are you not angry on me?" she asked

"Why would I be angry on you?" I asked

"Because you are here because of me"  she replied "I am sorry"

"No, it's not your fault" I said honestly.

"It is, I'm so sorry. You are here because of me and I made you and Xander fight." she said with a little tears rolling down her eyes.

"Baby, listen. It's not your fault" I said and she nodded.

"Amelia" I said . She looked upto me "did you understand, that it's not your fault?" I asked again.

"Yes" she replied.

"Now give me a hug" I said and she waste no time to hug me.

It was not Amelia, if someone was to blame it was Xander. I know he didn't push me intentionally. He would never do that to me. I know. But what he said about Amelia was wrong.

I was angry at him because he said things about Amelia and nothing else. Thinking of him, where's he?

"Where's Xander?" I asked to Enzo.

"There" Alex said pointing towards the door and there stood Xander looking guilty.

"I think we should leave" Alex said and everyone agreed and left the room.

Xander was still standing at the door looking at me while I just ignored him.

"Can I come in?" he asked, I just grabbed a magnize from the side table and opened it.

Xander chuckled and came inside "You are holding it upside down" he said pointing at the magazine.

"So? You can tell things to our sister but I can't hold a magazine other way around? Huh?" I said

I know that hurted him but he hurted Amelia.

"Xavier, I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Sorry doesn't fix things, Xander Russo" I said.

I know , I'm being dramatic. But he needs to understand.

"Please, I'm really sorry. Forgive me" he said with tears flowing down his eyes.

He looked so broken

"Ple-as-e I a-m so so-rry" he literally broke down.

"Hey hey, what happened Xander?" I asked getting worried.

I am sure something happened or else he won't be this hurt or broken.

"Nothing, I'm going th-rough my pu-nish-ment, Enzo is not tal-king to me,  Alex and Dave forg-ave me but they are not be-ing their usu-al self to me, Ame-lia proba-bly takes me as a mo-ns-ter and you are m-ad at me . I mess-ed up ever-ything Xavier. I messed up. I real-ly reg-ret it" he said

"Xander, it's fine. I'm not mad. I was just messing with you. I'm sorry" I said honestly.

"Don't apologize Xavier, I am the one who should apologize" he said

"Don't think of it that much, I was just hurt because of the things you said to Amelia"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Say sorry one more time and I'll kick you in the balls" I said with a laugh.

"You don't dare too" he replied

"DO NOT CHALLENGE ME YOU DUMB SHIT" I said raising my voice.

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME BABY BROTHER" he said raising his voice

"I AM JUST 15 MINUTES YOUNGER THAN YOU"

"EXACTLY! YOU ARE 15 MINUTES YOUNGER, BABY"

"I HATE YOU"

"THE FEELING IS MUTUAL"

And we both laughed. I can stay mad at him, my twin. He's my other half. He makes me complete. Twins are a blessing. They understand you like no one else.

They'll hear you when no one will.

They'll be there for you even when they are hurting.

They'll help you rise even when they are drowning.

Having a twin is blessing. But every blessing come with a curse.

Like you have to share your every single thing with them, even your birthday.

__

What are your thoughts on this chapter?