chapter 22

Amelia's pov

I woke up with a headache. I think I need another painkiller. I switched on my phone to see it's already the time for dinner. I slowly got of my bed and head straight to my washroom to wash my face after that i brushed my hairs and went downstairs for dinner.

As I entered the dinning my brother were already seated beside the twins. I gave them a slight nod and sat on my seat.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked

"Yeah" i replied, he gave me a stern look.

"I'm sorry, I'm having a headache" I said

"Do you want me to take you to the doctor's?" Elijah asked

No no no, if they take me to the doctor's they'll find out of the abuse. They'll be disgusted in me. They'll hate me. My only family will Hate me .

"NO" I rather said loudly.

"Ohkay then, We will go the doctor's Tomorrow" Lorenzo said ignoring my answer

"No, I don't want too" I protested

"Why?" Alex asked

"Because i don't want to"

"And why you don't want too?" Asked Dave

"Alright then, We'll go after breakfast Tomorrow" Lorenzo said

"But I don't want too" i said softly tears making their ways to my eyes.

"Give me a good reason and I won't take you" He said and i kept quiet.

What should I tell him? That I want to hide my scars? That i don't want them to be disgusted in me? That I'm weak and pathetic? That I'm broken? What do he wants me to tell him.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked looking at me blankly. I have a feeling that he knows about my scars but how can he? There's no way he's gonna find out.

"No?" It came more like a question than an answer.

"You sure about that?" He asked again

"Yes.. can we eat now? I'm hungry" I lied, there was no way I was hungry

"Very well then, let's eat" he said

We quickly digged into our dinner i quickly finished it and ran to my room. But luck was definitely not on my side.

I tripped again and this time hopefully no one was around. I slowly made my way to my room.

Next day I woke up with a headache as I cried myself to sleep. Today Lorenzo was taking me to the doctor. And i feel like it's not just a regular health check up. I have a bad feeling that he'll find out today.

It might be the last time when Elijah will look at me with love, Dave, Alex, Xander and Xavier see me perfect. I don't even know what Lorenzo think of me.

After knowing they'll all be disgusted in me. They'll send me away. They'll hate me. I sat up on my bed and looked around the room .

My room, the room I'm living in from some days. Each corners decorated in my style. The room they made for me will be taken away from me.

I don't care about the Money, room, house or anything beside my brothers. I don't want to loose them. They are the only family I have. I'll be all alone again in this world.

Before I atleast I have my "kidnapper"  parents but now I'll be all alone. Sitting into an orphanage, crying.

I wiped the tear rolled down my eyes and got up as I went into my closet to get the outfit for the day.

I entered the filled closet. Looking around i realised how much my life changed. Surving on hardly few clothes to entire new Branded clothes. To living into a room smaller than my closet. To the bedroom bigger than my old house living room. They did so much for me and i can't even be a good sister to them

Why do i have to be like this?

I grabbed an outfit for today before entering the bathroom. I brushed my teeth first first and then stepped into the shower.

After shower I wiped my body and put on the clothes. I dried my hairs then combed it and put it into a ponytail.

I put on a sneakers grabbed my phone from charge and slowly made my way downstairs

Elijah and Dave were in the kitchen. We had our kitchen and dinning area connected.

"Good morning" I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear me

"Good morning"

"Morning baby"  They said back

"Pancakes?" Elijah asked and i nodded

"Alright, pancakes then" he said and started making pancakes for me.

Dave grabbed an apple and bite into that and left the kitchen not before giving me a kiss on the head and saying 'All the best' for doctors.

__

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Please vote ❤️