chapter 4

Alex Russo

As soon as Enzo told us about Amelia's coming back, everyone is so happy and excited.

Not gonna lie I'm excited too but I don't really want her to come back, the life we live in is not safe for her.

Once the other Mafia gets to know that Italian mafia princess is back they'll do anything to get her to them and hurt us. I can't see my only baby sister hurting.

10 years ago when she got kidnapped right in front of my eyes I was broken. I didn't sleep well, got sick and so many things happened

I was so close to my baby sister, as soon as I used to come back from school. I used to go and play with her and then mom used to scold me "Alex Russo, change your uniform first"
I chuckled remembering that

Our life was so perfect, mom dad used to love us so much and pampered us. Our sister was our life and the rest of my bothers were just like huge teddy bears. I kind of miss those days.

I miss all those so much

I miss my mom and dad although Enzo and Elijah became the parental figure for us and do everything for us. I still miss my parents. No one can replace them.

Coming back to Amelia, I don't want to hurt her, I have anger and trust issues.

I won't be able to forgive myself if I hurt her and I know I can't control my anger, I just hope I don't say something stupid to her.

I don't want her to hate me.

"Alex!!!" I heard Xavier scream

"Yes?"

"Ask Enzo if they met her"

"Do it yourself" I said as I sat beside him.

He called Enzo and put the phone on speaker.

"Ciao?" Enzo asked.
(Hello?)

"Ciao fratello, Amelia è con te?" Xavier asked
(Hello brother, is Amelia with you?)

"Sì, è con noi" Enzo replied
(Yes, she is with us)

Posso parlarle, per favore? Xavier asked
(Can I talk to her, please?)

"Parlale quando è a casa Xavier" Enzo scolded and I laughed
(Talk to her when she is home, Xavier)

Xavier huffed and I laughed. "I can't wait for them to come" xavier said and I just rolled my eyes.

---

"Boys!!" I screamed and all came running downstairs from their room.

"What?" Xavier asked

"It better not be something stupid" Xander said.

Dave smacked Xander's head.

"I got a text from Elijah, they are here"  I said and everyone face had a big smile , well except Xander Ofcourse.

I know he's happy that she's here but he won't show it. Atleast not to her . That's just how it is.

We all were waiting patiently for Enzo to walked through the door with our little sunshine. God, I missed her so much

There they are...

They entered with a beautiful girl, who was so short , who am I even kidding Enzo is like 6"7 . She had straight brown hairs and her eyes were similar to Mine , Enzo and Dave. She looked nervous but still she managed to smile a little.

"OHHHH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE BACK. I AM NOT THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE" Xavier yelled and I saw Her flinch, Enzo noticed too.

Xander and Xavier didn't remember her much as they were 6 when she was kidnapped. But they still remember the little moments of her.

"Xavier, control" Elijah said as he patted on his head.

"Sorry" Xavier apologized sheepishly.

"Boys introduce yourself" Enzo said with a stern glare to me and Xander.

Get your panties in chill brother

"I'm Alex and I'm 20" I said with a small smile which she returned.

"I'm Dave I'm 18 and more likely your favorite brother" He said with a wink.

"OHHHH hell NOOOOO" Xavier yelled at him

"Look at me Amelia" he said Turing around to Her and me and Enzo noticed her stiffen "I am your favorite brother, okay?"

"Stupid, she don't even know your name" I said smacking him.

"It's Xavier, now she knows" he said and we just rolled our eye.

"I'm Xander, Xavier's older twin" Xander introduced himself with a smirk.

We all looked at her expecting her to introduce herself. Well, we know who she is but still.
She noticed that and introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm Amelia. I just turned 14" she said with a small smile.

"Boys, take her to her room" Enzo ordered the twins.

As the twins left Me , Elijah , Enzo and Dave sat into the living room.

"Did you see her flinching?" I asked to no one in particular

"Yea, I thought it was just me" Dave replied.

"I hope she's not hiding something" Elijah said and we all nodded.

"She better not, because if someone has hurt her than he/she just bought a hell upon them." Enzo said and we all smirked.

She is our princess and no one messes with her.

---
Please vote and comment.

Your comments keep me motivated and push me hard to write, thank you.

Love y'all ❤