EPISODE 12: IS THERE A WOODEY IN THE HOUSE

Rose's outfit for this Episode, pretend that she has changed her shoes from her work shoes and ignore the necklace

At the start of this Episode Rose is at work and has been since about 1:30am. But she has called the Manor and let her sisters know that she is okay and she will be home soon.

Manor. There's a small earthquake. It stops and Prue, Piper and Phoebe come down the stairs.]

Phoebe: Oh god. Not another after shock.

Prue: Yeah, well, at least they're getting smaller. What was the main one? 4.3?

Piper: The radio said 4.5.

Phoebe: There you go Grams. (She straightens up a picture of Grams.) Earthquakes give me the jeebies.

Prue: Would that be the Phoebe Jeebies?

Phoebe: Oh, you know. It's the comedy stylings of Prue Halliwell.

Piper: The only Halliwell that actually likes earthquakes.

Prue: I don't like them, but I don't go running through the house naked screaming "run for your life" either.

Phoebe: Okay. That is such an exaggeration. I was wearing slippers.

(They walk into the kitchen.)

Prue: Okay, okay, okay. Does anybody smell that?

Piper: Yeah, uh, I caught a whiff of it first thing this morning. I think it's coming from the basement.

Prue: Gas leak?

Piper: I don't know. I called someone to come out and check. They should be here any... (Doorbell rings) Now. I'll get it.

(She goes to get it.)

Prue: We're never gonna pull this off.

Phoebe: Everything's going to be fine.

Prue: Yeah, until the house blows up. Look, this Bucklands VIP specifically requested for the dinner party to be here. Now, Claire may have prodded me into agreeing, but the point is I did agree, and and...

Phoebe: Nothing has changed. Piper's gonna cook a feast. I will serve with grace. And Claire will kiss your ass... (Piper clears her throat as she enters the room with the gas man.) Trinomial talents.

Gas man: Morning ladies. Wow. That's the smell? (Phoebe nods.) Doesn't really smell like gas.

Prue: Yeah, but if it is, we can't light the stove. No stove. No dinner.

Piper: Relax. If we have to, I could have it cooked at the restaurant and brought here.

Gas man: Well, let me check it out and see what's up.

Piper: Great thanks. The basement is that away.

Gas man: Okay.

(The gas man walks into the basement.)

Piper: Look Phoebe. He's going into the basement, alone.

Phoebe: Don't even start.

Prue: Yeah. What if, dare I say it, the bogeyman gets him.

Piper: I believe Phoebe pronounced it Woogyman, or was that just the buckteeth?

Phoebe: Okay. I was five years old, you guys.

Prue: Oh, so, what, now you're over it, which is why you haven't been down there in what? Eighteen years?

Phoebe: Okay, you guys were not there. It was real, it was...