EPISODE NINE: DEATH TAKES A HALLIWELL

Rose's outfit for this Episode pretend that Rose is wearing boots and ignore the cup

It has been a few weeks since Prue gave birth to her daughter and Andy has taken baby Penny to spend time with Grandparents and it has been a almost two months since Piper and Leo got married. Cole is still in hiding from the Source but he does drop by to check on the Halliwell family where Phoebe still tries to hit on him no matter what her sisters tell her.

At a beach. Prue and Phoebe are there. Prue is taking photos. Phoebe is building a sand castle.]

Phoebe: I hereby proclaim this power of sand Kingdom Phoebeville! Yay!

(The waves splash on Prue. Phoebe laughs.)

Prue: You know, I don't get it.

(Prue walks off. Phoebe catches up with her.)

Phoebe: Wait, what don't you get?

Prue: That you just spent an hour of your life building something that is just gonna be completely, completely destroyed and disappear in about five seconds flat.

Phoebe: Ahh, but Phoebeville will live forever in the hearts of the villagers who come to love it.

Prue: Mm-hmm.

Phoebe: What's with the ba-hum castle attitude there? I know that you are missing Andy and your baby girl but they will be home before you know it

Prue: I know

Phoebe: The whole point of today was to relax and have fun.

Prue: See, and I thought the point was to give Piper and Leo some alone married people time since they decided to wait on their honeymoon, we did the same for Rose and James when they got married and we even decorated Rose's room while they were gone and we even got Andy and Leo to help put a ensuite bathroom in for them and now her room is perfect for a newly married couple

Phoebe: Okay. So you're sure nothing's wrong?

Prue: You know, the beach isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

Phoebe: Prue, how is that possible?

Prue: Okay, well, you're too young to remember, but this is where Grams brought us after Mum's funeral to try and cheer us up.

Phoebe: Oh, wow.

Prue: Yeah. You know, but I know that you love the beach and I didn't wanna ruin it for you but something about the sand and the ocean makes me feel angry.

Phoebe: Why does it make you angry?

Prue: Doesn't Mums death make you angry?

Phoebe: It makes me sad.

Prue: Well, I don't really do sad that well, you know. I didn't even cry at her funeral.

Phoebe: So seeing Mum at Rose and Piper's weddings and now the beach...

Prue: Yeah. So I'm sorry if I've been a little cranky.

Phoebe: Say no more. (yelling) Princess Prue has spoken! By the orders of the Queen, that's me...

Prue: Ooh, I got that part.

Phoebe: Phoebeville, and all of its glory will be abandoned for greater pastures and two lattes.

Prue: Oh, all hail the Queen.

Phoebe: Yay, I love to be hailed.

(A woman is standing nearby taking photos of Prue. Prue sees her and sees a black shadow floating beside her. She takes a photo of it.)