EPISODE TEN: ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Rose's outfit for this Episode but ignore the bag, the scarf the coffee cup and the sunglasses

Here we go the last episode of season 3 I know I am skipping some more episodes but the last few episodes of season 3 were mainly about Phoebe and Cole's relationship and in this story there is no Phoebe and Cole relationship or romance between the two of them not for Phoebe's lack of trying but Cole has gone through a lot including trying to get this father's soul from a former friend of his but now Cole is in the underworld and the Halliwell are beyond worried Rose is working on potion that will stripped of his demon side but will allow him to keep his powers and hopefully keep him of the Source's raider but first they have to find where Cole is. When the Source sends his personal assassin after a doctor Griffin its up to the charmed ones to try and save the Doctor and Vanquish the demon Shax or could this be the end of the Power of Four as we know. Andy and Baby Penny are still visiting Andy's family and they will be home soon and when they do Prue is hoping to have a wiccaing for her baby daughter. Rose and James are very happy and once Rose graduates Medical they are thinking about starting a family of their own and Piper and Leo are enjoying married life. Phoebe is now a college graduate and is looking for a job but not having much luck. Piper has also gained a new power.

Manor. Prue, Piper, Phoebe Rose and a doctor walk inside.]

Piper: Okay, I think we made it. I'm sure we made it. Do you think we made it?

Prue: I don't know.

Phoebe: I think he would've attacked by now if we hadn't.

Doctor: Who? Who would've attacked? Why won't you tell me what's going on?

Phoebe: Because we're busy trying to save your life.

Doctor: From who?

Prue: Uh, unfortunately we're not quite sure.

Piper: That's because Phoebe did not give us time to figure it out.

Phoebe: Well, I didn't have a lot of time, I mean, I can't control how far in the future my premonitions take place. I saw the attack, we kicked butt, what more do you want?

Piper: I would like to know more about who we are up against.

Prue: Okay, Phoebe, maybe you should check the Book of Shadows, see if you can find anything else on this demonic hit man, okay?

Doctor: Excuse me, demonic?

Piper: And how to vanquish him, that would be a good thing to know,

Phoebe nods her head and head up the stairs to the attic.

Doctor: What the hell are you talking about? First you tell me my life's in danger, then you abduct me from my work, now you're talking about demons and witches. Who the hell are you people?

Prue: Look, I know that this all sounds incredible, but it doesn't make it any less true. Alright, you're a healer, you do good, now either you have saved too many lives or you're about to save a life that they don't want you to save.

Doctor: They?

Prue: Yeah, demons. Uh, more specifically, Shax. He was the Source's assassin.

Doctor: Hold it, I get it. This is a practical joke, right? Do you have a hidden camera here? My second wife put you up to this? Ah, it's just like her. (He laughs.)

Prue: O-o-okay, Dr. Griffith, listen to me, this is anything but...

(She stops.)

Piper: What?

Prue: I don't know, I just felt a chill. Phoebe?

Phoebe: (from upstairs) Alright, alright, I'm coming!