EPISODE 15: WHEN BAD WARLOCKS GO GOOD

Rose's outfit for this Episode ignore the hat and the scarf.

[Scene: Church. Brendan and a priest are there.]

Brendan: I wake up at night. My heart pounding, a voice whispering in my head: "You're a fraud. You can't fool God."

Priest: These are not new fears, Brendan. I've watched you grow, wept for you, rejoiced in you, you are not a fraud. I know your heart.

Brendan: You don't know my family, Father. Generations of evil. Evil that's in my blood.

Priest: The blood of the sacrament washes it clean.

(Brendan's brothers arrive.)

Greg: Hello, Brendan.

Paul: Long time, no see.

Brendan: How'd you find me?

Greg: Yeah, good to see you too. Didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. We'll wait outside for you so we can have a family reunion.

[Scene: Outside the church. Prue, Rose, Phoebe and Piper are getting stuff out of the van.]

Prue: Hey, you know what? The next time Quake does a food pantry, why don't you call some guys.

Piper: Yeah, I'll just go through my handy guy Rolodex.

Phoebe: Which I believe now stops at 'J' for Josh or is it 'B' for boyfriend.

Piper: I don't wanna talk about it.

Phoebe: Why not, Piper? You know you like him and he calls you all the time. Why don't you just go out with him?

Piper: I told you. Because I'm too busy with work and my instincts are telling me to lay low.

Prue: Always trust your instincts.

Phoebe: Whose side are you on?

(They see some nuns.)

Piper: Now, they have got the right idea.

Phoebe: Who, the nuns?

Piper: Yep, nice safe environment.

Phoebe: Yeah, if you like monks.

Piper: Stress-free, no need to worry about guys, no wardrobe.

Phoebe: No wardrobe? Okay, now you're scaring me.

Piper: Um, whose pen is this?

Prue: Oh, it's, uh, Brendan's, I think. You know, the cute guy who signed for the food, remember?

Phoebe: I remember him, yes.

Piper: Good, then you can take it to him. I think he's in the church office.

Phoebe: Okay, just don't go taking any vows while I'm gone, all right? (Piper hands Phoebe the pen and Phoebe has a premonition.) Oh, oh, cute guy, I just saw him being attacked by a warlock.

Prue: Where?

Phoebe: I think it was here somewhere.

Prue: All right, let's split up.

[Cut to inside the church. Brendan and his brothers are there.]

Greg: Give it up, little brother. You're praying to the wrong deity. Aren't you, Brendan? I mean after all; we can't deny who we are.

Brendan: You don't scare me, Greg.

Greg: Sure, I do. (He turns into a warlock.) We've come a long way to find you. We're not leaving until you join us.