EPISODE 11: CHICK FLICK

Rose's outfit for this Episode

At the start of the Episode Rose has just gotten home from a work she had class that morning. Andy is also home with Prue

Manor. Living room. Prue's kneeling on the floor holding her camera and taking photos of Piper, who's looking out the window.]

Prue: Hmm, so I think I'll call this "Woman not pretending to look out the window."

Piper: How about "Girl about to pour hot tea on sister's head." Let me see. (Prue shows her the photo.) Either I'm that transparent or you're that good.

Prue: Well, I don't think I'll comment since you do have hot liquid over my head.

Piper: I'm sorry, I just, I was watching Dan come home alone and I think a more appropriate title for that photo would be "Witch with a severe case of the guilts." And he was a nice guy who did nothing wrong and...

Prue: Piper, you had to end the relationship, all right? Your heart wasn't in it and it was the only way not to break his.

Piper: I know, I just feel like Dan got the short end of the stick.

Prue: There are so many ways that I can go with that but I think I'll just...

Andy: Good call

Piper: Thank you.

Prue: Besides, you shouldn't be worried about your past when your future is in town tonight for dinner and a movie.

Piper: I know, I know, I know. My first real date with Leo as a normal couple. And normal couples usually shower before their dates, so I'll see you later.

Prue: Okay.

(Piper walks out of the living room and Phoebe walks in.)

Phoebe: Hi doody.

Piper: Hi doody.

Prue: Hey. (Phoebe sits down on the couch. She has a smile on her face.) Someone's in a good mood. What's his name?

Phoebe: Billy.

Prue: Phoebe, you didn't?

Phoebe: What?

Prue: You went to go see "Kill It Before It Dies" at the revival house didn't you?

Phoebe: No, why would you think that I... (Prue raises her eyebrows.) Okay, I did. But you know what? It was research.

Prue: Okay, what kind of class sends you to the movies?

Phoebe: No, not for school, for me. I mean, if I'm supposed to figure out what I want from a guy, I might as well start with the first guy I fell for, don't you think? Billy is the ideal man.

Prue: He's a character in a movie. One that I might add you weren't even supposed to watch.

Phoebe: When I was twelve. I think after a year and a half of battling monsters I can handle a scary movie. Did I mention that Billy is the perfect man?

Prue: Once or twice.

(The doorbell rings.)

Phoebe: I will get that. (Phoebe gets up and answers the door. The camera stays focused on Prue.) Can I help you?