EPISODE TWO: CHARMED AGAIN PART TWO

Underworld. The Source appears before the Oracle, seething.

The Source: My assassin failed. The witch is alive."

Oracle: (The Oracle smirks) Yes I know.(She glances down at her crystal ball).

The Source: You told me her future was short-lived. You told me-

Oracle: I told you only that it appeared to be short-lived. Seeing into the future is not always exact, especially when magical forces are at play.

The Oracle: the Power of four is strong She'll be almost untouchable now that she's reunited with her new sisters

The Source: Once the bond is formed maybe

The Oracle: You are forgetting that the new sister is twin to the youngest sister the one that is also married to one of their whitelighters they are twins so the bond won't take long to form

The Source: the youngest sister is powerful yes but she is not one of the Charmed One

The Oracle: What about the eldest sister the one who has given birth to the start of a new generation of Halliwell line

The Source: in time I will deal with that.

The Oracle: That means the new sister is vulnerable, easily swayed. (She goes over to the Source.)48 little hours. The window of opportunity agreed to eons ago by both sides to protect free will.(She leans in closely to him, a seductive smile on her face as she whispers.) The great flaw in the grand design.

The Source: She hasn't chosen the other side yet?

The Oracle: Well, she's young, confused, doesn't know which way to turn. You must seduce her into using her powers for evil, then she will become evil. And that's even better than killing her, which, of course you could still do. You need to get close to her, read her soul, corrupt it, and she's yours.

The Source: (leans in, whispering in her ear) And you... you need to see the future more clearly, Oracle... for your own future.(He then shoves her away and vanishes)

In Shane's room in the hospital, Shane wakes up and stands up obviously very confused. The lights flicker. The Source appears before him.

Shane: What the hell? Who are you?

The Source: For now, I am you.(the Source disappears and possesses Shane)

Paige enters the room.

Paige: Oh, my God, the most horrible thing has happened to me! I can't explain it. (She looks like she's about to cry. Shane takes a step toward her)

Possessed Shane: Shh. It's okay, honey. I'm here now. It's okay

Back at the Manor

Rose is still coming to terms with what her mother told her and learning that has another sister not just another sister but I twin sister she is sat there in the kitchen holding her baby Niece while her older two sisters are helping Leo, James is with the elders and Andy is at work. Piper retrieves an ice pack from the freezer and places it gently on Leo's neck. Leo holds it against his sore neck and grimaces.

Piper: I don't understand how you can keep healing innocents, but you can't figure out a way to heal yourself.

Rose: Leo let me heal you please?

Leo: Okay

Rose gently hands her baby Niece to Prue and walks over to Leo and she slowly starts to heal him

Prue: I have to ask how does a whitelighter even get knocked out I mean you are technically dead

Leo: Three years together and now you ask these questions