EPISODE 15: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Rose's outfit for this Episode

This is the last Episode of Charmed season 2, there a few surprises coming up in this Episode some are good. Rose has just got home from taking her last final exam and Andy is still out of town, while James has been given three new charges so he is busy but he and Rose are still going strong for now

he Council, later known as . It is dark and foggy. There are five hooded men standing in a circle and a dragon warlock standing in the middle. There is a genie bottle on the ground next to him.]

Council #1: Council will remind you of the heavy losses emanating from this San Francisco. From what we have learned all of the witches there have been turned.

Dragon Warlock: I descend from a long line of Dragon Warlocks. When my father died, he left me two things. The power of flight and the passion and hatred of those who killed him – witches. And I will not rest until I put all witches to rest.

Council #2: The council is intrigued. However, all who have used force on these witches before have failed.

Council #3: There is another way.

(The man clicks his fingers and smoke blows out of the bottle. A male genie appears.)

Dragon Warlock: A genie? You can't be serious.

Council #3: Tell them what you told me.

Genie: Well, actually that was kind of a just between you and me kind of thing.

Council #3: Tell it!

Genie: Right. Well, personally I think that the best way to destroy witches is not to treat them like witches at all. You treat them like humans. Most of your evil doers, naughty types, think it's best to deprive humans of what they desire. No. You wanna get them, you give them exactly what they desire. You grant them their wishes, it'll lead to their undoing.

Council #2: We don't know that. He's a genie.

Council #3: If council agrees, how do we proceed?

Genie: Just make sure that the bottle cross paths with the witches and let el Genie grande take it from there.

Dragon Warlock: With all due respect, genies only work for themselves. If he grants them three wishes, he goes free. How do you know that he won't betray you?

Councilor #1: Remember, getting your freedom does not make you free from us.

Councillor #2: As long as you are a Genie we can find you anytime, anywhere.

[Scene: Manor. Conservatory. Phoebe, Piper Rose and Leo are there. Phoebe is groaning while Rose is bandaging up her ankle.]

Phoebe: Check my to do list. It says bank, dry cleaners, pedicure. No where on the list does it say kick box a beast. Just walking along, minding my own business and, Wham! It was like a random attack, a demonic drive-by.

Piper: Nothing in our lives is random anymore.

Phoebe: You know, we keep saying that, but what does it really mean? Is there some kind of cosmic order to all this? Are we on some kind of list? And if so, how many points are we worth?