EPISODE 17: LOVE HURTS

Rose's outfit for this episode

[Scene: A woman is walking really fast to a car and keeps looking over her shoulder. A car horn beeps and she drops her groceries. She picks the stuff up but cuts herself.]

Daisy: Ow, damn it!

Leo: It's all right, Daisy.

Daisy: Oh, Leo, Ryan thank God it's you two. I have been so scared.

Leo: Look, you just have to stay strong a little longer and then you'll be safe.

Daisy: He's out there, Leo. He's going to find me. I've seen what he can do, his powers. (Leo holds her hand and heals it.) How did you do that? Who are you people?

Leo: You just have to trust me, Daisy.

Daisy: Why me, Leo? I still don't understand.

Leo: You have a very special future ahead of you. That's why I wanted you to come to San Francisco. I have powerful friends who can help you.

Daisy: What if Alec finds me first?

Ryan: He won't be able to. I made you invisible to him.

(Alec appears.)

Alec: Hello, Leo Ryan. I've been looking all over for you. Figured you could only be here for one reason. Where are you, Daisy? I know you're close by.

Leo: (to Daisy) It's okay, Daisy. He can't see you.

Ryan: Don't say a word, just leave quickly.

Alec: Don't listen to him, sweetie, don't do it.

(She runs off.)

Leo: She's already gone, Alec.

Alec: I love her, Leo. Much like you love your little witch. What's her name? Piper? And Ryan you fell for the half breed sister Primrose was it

Leo: Darklighters aren't capable of love, Alec.

Alec: This one is. I love Daisy and you are keeping me from her. It's only a couple of days ago all I had to do was think about her and bang! I'd be there with her. Then suddenly she vanishes from my radar. Cloaked by a whitelighter. By you.

Leo: Then if you know I cloaked her, then you also know that you won't find her as long as I live.

Alec: Yes, well, I have a solution for that.

(He gets out his crossbow and shoots Leo but he misses with Ryan and he and. Leo orb out.)

[Scene: Halliwell Manor. Prue and Phoebe are walking down the stairs.]

Phoebe: I can't believe you're wearing your bikini on the plane.

Prue: Timesaver. We have all of forty-eight hours in Cabo. The minute we land, I'm on the beach getting all golden-brown.

Phoebe: I know, but you're making me look frumpy, it's like the sign of the apocalypse.

Prue: I practically had to beg the guy in accounting to lend us his condo. There are no warlocks in sight, Andy finally found out our big secret, I'm going to get crazy.

Phoebe: It's about time. How long have I been after you to find some new male blood? Preferably tan and buff.

Prue: With limited verbal skills.

Phoebe: And...

Phoebe/Prue: No strings attached.

Phoebe: Stella, we are getting our groove back. (They high five but miss.) Okay, so, speaking of which, where is Piper and Rose?