EPISDOE TEN: HOW TO MAKE A QUILT OUT OF AMERICANS

Rose's outfit for this Episode

 Gail's house. Gail, Amanda and Helen are chanting a spell. They are standing in a circle holding hands.]

Gail, Amanda, Helen: "We call on the demon Cryto, reach back throughout the ages, humbled by his power, we invite him into our circle."

(Gail coughs.)

Helen: Are you alright?

Gail: Just keep chanting.

Amanda: We've been chanting for fifteen minutes.

Gail: It's a seance, Amanda, not AT&T. He'll come, he has to. Come on.

Gail, Amanda, Helen: "We call on the demon Cryto, reach back throughout the ages, humbled by his power, we invite him into our circle."

(Smoke rises in the middle of them and forms a face.)

Cryto: Who dare summon me?

Gail: Three, who are humbled by your presence, Cryto.

Cryto: What do you want?

Gail: That which only you can give. Youth, beauty, health.

Cryto: What can you give me?

Gail: We can make you whole again, we can bring you back.

Cryto: But I want more. I want powers. Great powers. Don't ever summon me again.

(He starts to disappear.)

Gail: We can get you great powers. The powers to move things with your mind, to stop time, to see into the future.

Cryto: Do so and you'll get your youth.

(He disappears.)

Helen: Ah.

Gail: I had to do something, we were losing him.

Helen: You lost him already, Gail. Why would you promise him something we can't get. What if it makes him angry?

Gail: I can get the powers, Helen. I have to. I'm not ready to die. I'll be back. Just be sure you have the quilt finished by tomorrow night.

[Scene: Manor. Phoebe's room. Phoebe's sitting on her bed. She squints her eyes while trying to read a book. She puts on a pair of glasses and looks in the mirror.]

Phoebe: Ugh.

(Someone knocks on the door. She hides the glasses under a pillow. Prue walks in.)

Prue: Hey.

Phoebe: Hey.

Prue: Have you, um, made an appointment to see the optometrist yet?

Phoebe: Prue, I keep telling you I do not need glasses.

Prue: Oh, well, then... (she turns the book around the right way) this might help.

Phoebe: Unrelated.

Prue: Mmm hmm. Look, I really need you help. Piper's throwing our her boots. The tan ones.

[Cut to the kitchen. Piper's putting her boots in a paper bag. Prue and Phoebe walk in.]

Phoebe: Piper, what are you doing? Those are your favourite boots.

Piper: I know. Demon blood from one of our vanquishing and I can't get it out and I can't exactly explain it to the shoe repair guy now can I? It's the third damn pair this month.

Phoebe: What's the matter, honey?

Piper: Nothing. I've gotta get to the club. Dan's waiting for me.

Prue: Are you really gonna break up with him?