EPISODE 13: WHICH PRUE IS IT ANYWAY

Rose outfit for this Episode(at the start of the Episode Rose is working at the hospital )

[Scene: At a gym. Two guys are boxing in a boxing ring. Gabriel walks in. One of the boxer's brutally punches the other and the referee stops the fight.]

[Time lapse. Luther Stubbs is putting his stuff in a bag. Gabriel walks up to him.]

Gabriel: Luther Stubbs.

Stubbs: Yeah, who wants to know?

Gabriel: I'm a fan. I saw your bout in St. Louis three years ago. Bloodiest fight I've ever seen. The other boxer didn't even make it to the hospital. Died in the ring.

Stubbs: Yeah, well, you know. Everybody gotta go sometime.

Gabriel: I wanna know what it felt like to take another life with your own hands.

Stubbs: The guy didn't even cut me, man. Now move.

Gabriel: Not till I get what I came for.

Stubbs: And what might that be?

Gabriel: Your killer instinct.

(Gabriel gets his crystal sword out stabs him. A bright light shines out of Luther's body and into Gabriel's sword.)

[Scene: Manor. Prue and Piper walk in the house through the front door.]

Piper: And since it's time for Quake's yearly inventory, I have to count everything in the restaurant down to the last swizzle stick. It's gonna take days.

Prue: I guess that's why you get paid the medium-sized bucks.

Piper: And which bucks would those be exactly?

(Prue notices a statue standing in the living room.)

Prue: Okay, okay, what's wrong with this picture?

Piper: Aside from me not getting paid enough?

Prue: No. What is grams' statue still doing in the living room?

Piper: We talked about it last night remember?

Prue: Yes, I do remember, and I thought that we agreed that it was an eyesore and she was going back to storage.

Piper: That is before I learned that storage downtown is now 90 bucks a month and storage here is free. So, I called Phoebe and we decided that she can stay here and last I checked we were still living in a democracy.

Prue: Okay, but Piper, she's ugly.

Piper: Majority rules, sis. Unless you can move her.

(Prue tries to move her with her power. She can't.)

Prue: Oohh... okay, okay, that didn't work.

Piper: It's solid marble. It took eight of Phoebe's bouncer friends to move it. It's too heavy for you.

Prue: You know, my powers are still growing and one day...

Piper: You can move it into the basement. But until then suffer.

Phoebe: (from other room) Eeyah!

Prue: Phoebe.

[Cut to the living room. Phoebe is kicking and punching a dummy.]

Prue: Phoebe?

Phoebe: Ooh, hi. I uh... I was just, uh...

Piper: Opening up a can of whoop-ass.

Prue: Yeah, those are some serious moves. Where did you learn that?

Phoebe: Okay, I'm busted, I confess. I got tired of being the one in the family with the passive power, so I started taking up self-defence classes which I've been putting on my new credit card.