EPISODE SEVEN: AWAKENED

Primrose and James

Once again I skipping a few episodes only because I could not think of a way to include Rose, Andy and James into them.

It has been a few weeks since Rose met and lost her Father Sam and with the help of her sisters, her big brother figure and her boyfriend James she slowly healing.

Rose has no class but she did work the morning shift at the Hospital. She on a date with James while Andy and Prue are both working late

P4. Piper's at the bar cutting up some yellow spiky fruit. She coughs and gets a glass of water and takes a sip. Phoebe comes up to the bar.]

Piper: Oh, I am so glad to see you.

Phoebe: Is that because I can work tonight or is it because I am now "Phoebe Halliwell, college student."

Piper: Okay, neat, thin slices please. Wait, you enrolled? (Phoebe nods.) Phoebe, this is huge.

Phoebe: Hugest thing I've done since I came back home. I mean, aside from vanquishing demons and saving the world from evil of course. Okay, so I signed up for two general courses. (Phoebe gets a piece of paper out of her bag and hands it to Piper.)

Piper: And seven electives. Seven, Phoebe?

Phoebe: Alright, so I'm a little confused. I could use some advice. What do you think I should take? (Piper coughs.) Honey, are you okay?

Piper: Yeah, its just a little cough.

Phoebe: I bet Prue made you have soup at lunch today after she heard that little cough and I bet that Rose wanted to make you an appointment with the doctor

Piper: I had to cancel actually. Last night's paper work took a bit longer than expected.

Phoebe: So I guess you missed your massage today also.

Piper: A reporter from the San Francisco called and had a ton of questions about the club.

Phoebe: Piper, you have got to take care of yourself. You've been feeling funky since yesterday.

Piper: It's probably just a bug. And please tell Rose about this she is finally getting back to herself after Sam's death

Phoebe: Even more reason for you not to push it.

Piper: I'm fine, besides it's all paying off, the club is finally doing well, we're making money, now would you slice. (Phoebe picks up the knife and a piece of fruit.)

Phoebe: What kind of fruit is this anyway?

Piper: Kewano. It's from South America. It's great for Mai Tai's. Just got them in yesterday actually. The bartender has a connection at the docks.

Phoebe: Wait, you smuggled it in?

Piper: Oh, it's fruit, Phoebe, not drugs.

Phoebe: Look, just because we're witches, does not mean you're invincible. Okay, you need to start taking care of yourself.

Piper: Phoebe we already have one sister training to be a Doctor we do not need another one

Bucklands. Prue' s office. She's looking at a painting. Jack's standing behind her.]

Prue: It's late. Let's just get this done. Well, it certainly appears to be a Monet. Has the same style that he enjoyed in Paris after the Exposition de Verselle. The same delicate powdery interpretation combined with great vigour and expressiveness.