Chapter 34

Jisu feels like a baby tonight.

She knows it has something to do with Ryujin trying to make it up with her. Whatever it is, she loves how her soulmate is pampering her right now.

Ryujin is literally by her side the entire movie night. Jisu loves the feeling that she can snuggle up with her soulmate freely, even with the presence of an audience around them.

Second, Ryujin always makes sure to hold her no matter what. They may part from time to time, but Ryujin will always find her way back to Jisu, holding her and just pulling her closer.

Third, Ryujin keeps kissing Jisu's cheek, temple, or head whenever she gets the chance. The simple whispers of "I love you" and "you're beautiful" makes Jisu fall deeper.

Yes, it was hell for her these past two days after the party. But her soulmate's presence now beside her seems to have erased all the bad memories from that night.

It's like it didn't matter anymore. What matters is here and now--that Ryujin's there with her, showering her with all the love in the world.

Jisu wishes this night won't end.

---

"R-Ryujin... uhh..."

Jisu finds herself bucking her hips towards Ryujin, her nails digging into her lover's back.

She raises her head and sucks the joint between Ryujin's shoulder and neck as the cascades of pleasure surges through her body, filling her entire being.

It was euphoric.

It lasts for a few seconds until she feels it slowing down, her muscles calming along with it.

Jisu relaxes on her back and stares blankly at the ceiling. Ryujin stays on top of her, wiping the beads of sweat on Jisu's forehead.

"I love you," Ryujin whispers, kissing Jisu's temple.

Jisu closes her eyes and smiles. "Was I loud?"

"I don't think so."

"Do you think Yuna heard us?"

Ryujin chuckles. "Hey, relax. Your sister is an adult now. I bet she knows something like this might happen tonight. That's why she volunteered to sleep on the couch."

"But it's still embarrassing..." Jisu bites her fingernail.

"She didn't hear you. Trust me." Ryujin removes Jisu's hand from her mouth, pinning it on her side. "You were too silent. I missed hearing you moan my name out loud."

Jisu giggles. "I love you."

Ryujin smiles and kisses her on the lips. "How are you feeling now?"

"Uh. Great? Why are you asking me that? I just came."

"I didn't mean that. I mean, after what happened last Thursday, how are you now?"

"Ahh. That. Well, I'm better. Much better now."

Ryujin stares at her for a few seconds. "I'm sorry for what happened."

"It's not your fault." Jisu traces her fingers along Ryujin's lips. "It's no one's fault."

"But you have to know that I want it with you, not with anyone else."

"Huh? You want what with me?"

Ryujin gently detaches herself from Jisu to lie on the side, facing the ceiling. "I didn't like the idea of having a kid and starting a family before. I just want to have a partner by my side, you know. But after the topic was brought up, I kinda have played around with the idea of maybe having a kid someday. But there's only one person I want to raise it with." She turns to look at Jisu. "It's you."